BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

We were linked to Kamil Jozwiak in January, he had premier league interest though, would surely cost £3m+? I would hate to think we're focusing on attacking players ahead of defence (again!), and spending all our budget there

If it is him, it would also leave the question as to what our formation is going to be and how we fit in Dack, Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton etc (considering we spent £12m on the latter two).

Just now, superniko said:

We were linked to Kamil Jozwiak in January, he had premier league interest though, would surely cost £3m+? I would hate to think we're focusing on attacking players ahead of defence (again!), and spending all our budget there

If it is him, it would also leave the question as to what our formation is going to be and how we fit in Dack, Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton etc (considering we spent £12m on the latter two).

Jozwiak plays over Brereton, Chapman and Rothwell easily. A proper talent. Would be amazed and really excited if that came off

Just now, superniko said:

Due to the fee quoted in January I very much doubt it’s him. However, I like many on here, have long said we are in need of natural wide players who provide width and pace. Imagine a front 3 of Jozwiak - Armstrong - Brereton could be quite effective with Gally, Chapman, Dolan and Rothwell as back ups. I guess there’s a chance that the fee has been significantly reduced due to COVID but that’s probably unlikely. 

Though I do agree we need to be focusing our financing resources on the defensive positions we need.

Just now, TruRover said:

Due to the fee quoted in January I very much doubt it’s him. However, I like many on here, have long said we are in need of natural wide players who provide width and pace. Imagine a front 3 of Jozwiak - Armstrong - Brereton could be quite effective with Gally, Chapman, Dolan and Rothwell as back ups. I guess there’s a chance that the fee has been significantly reduced due to COVID but that’s probably unlikely. 

Though I do agree we need to be focusing our financing resources on the defensive positions we need.

Could be a Venkys sign off special?

• Like 3

Just now, ChickenBolty said:

Is there any news on where Tosin is going next season? 

Surely won't be competing for a spot at City just yet. 

There seems to be no speculation on his next move and no mention of him coming here for another season again. 

Waiting to secure the new deal. Tosin holding out, Pep and his agents going through it. Could see a low end PL loan once a long-term (likely four or five year) contract is signed.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-transfer-news-jozwiak-4471863

A post on social media yesterday from a reporter/commentator for Canal+Sport media outlet claimed the 22-year-old was probably playing his last game for Lech Poznan before heading to Derby.

The tweet read:  "This is probably Kamil Jozwiak's farewell match before his transfer to Derby County."

DerbyshireLive checked it out and reported late last night that there is no suggestion Jozwiak is on his way to Derby.

Just now, LeftWinger said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-transfer-news-jozwiak-4471863

A post on social media yesterday from a reporter/commentator for Canal+Sport media outlet claimed the 22-year-old was probably playing his last game for Lech Poznan before heading to Derby.

The tweet read:  "This is probably Kamil Jozwiak's farewell match before his transfer to Derby County."

DerbyshireLive checked it out and reported late last night that there is no suggestion Jozwiak is on his way to Derby.

Apparently Kamil got the right hump about it.  

• Like 6