• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do we know there is no urgency? 3 years ago.. Back 4 v Southend 2017 Nyambe, Lenihan, Mulgrew (c), Williams,    All 4 players still at the club and 3 nailed on to start ag

West Bromwich Albion are Founder Members of the Football League, they’ve spent around 80 seasons as a top flight club (10 seasons more than us), they’ve also won numerous trophies. They are a historic

Don't take it personally. He might have had a drink. 

Posted Images

We were linked to Kamil Jozwiak in January, he had premier league interest though, would surely cost £3m+? I would hate to think we're focusing on attacking players ahead of defence (again!), and spending all our budget there

If it is him, it would also leave the question as to what our formation is going to be and how we fit in Dack, Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton etc (considering we spent £12m on the latter two).

Just now, superniko said:

We were linked to Kamil Jozwiak in January, he had premier league interest though, would surely cost £3m+? I would hate to think we're focusing on attacking players ahead of defence (again!), and spending all our budget there

If it is him, it would also leave the question as to what our formation is going to be and how we fit in Dack, Armstrong, Gallagher, Brereton etc (considering we spent £12m on the latter two).

Jozwiak plays over Brereton, Chapman and Rothwell easily. A proper talent. Would be amazed and really excited if that came off

Just now, superniko said:

Due to the fee quoted in January I very much doubt it’s him. However, I like many on here, have long said we are in need of natural wide players who provide width and pace. Imagine a front 3 of Jozwiak - Armstrong - Brereton could be quite effective with Gally, Chapman, Dolan and Rothwell as back ups. I guess there’s a chance that the fee has been significantly reduced due to COVID but that’s probably unlikely. 

Though I do agree we need to be focusing our financing resources on the defensive positions we need.

Just now, TruRover said:

Due to the fee quoted in January I very much doubt it’s him. However, I like many on here, have long said we are in need of natural wide players who provide width and pace. Imagine a front 3 of Jozwiak - Armstrong - Brereton could be quite effective with Gally, Chapman, Dolan and Rothwell as back ups. I guess there’s a chance that the fee has been significantly reduced due to COVID but that’s probably unlikely. 

Though I do agree we need to be focusing our financing resources on the defensive positions we need.

Could be a Venkys sign off special?