BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Please no, will stop the growth of Dolan and he's not going to improve us

There is absolutely no chance of Curtis Jones coming here as he is in and around the Liverpool first team squad, but it is absolutely crazy that you would be dead against the idea, if you are being serious.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

2. Cameron Carter-Vickers and Brad Smith

A name mention by @RovingRover last night. Possible loan deal but hoping its a permanent deal if it him as he will never break through at Spurs

Plenty more Rovers fans tweet him much more than me Davul. 

When did you have your humour by-pass.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

I think Todd Kane throws all of that logic out of the window, chaddy!

Good old Todd Kane. I am friends with a bloke who used to clean his windows on Buckshaw Village. Todd would get a lift with Jason Lowe to games as he lived on there as well. My mate went to collect his money one Saturday and Todd's mum opened the door and let him in. Whilst he was there, Todd rang his mum to come and pick him up as he wasn't playing and Jason was. The modern footballer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Odd that no other outlets have had a whiff of anything yet if this is happening today....serious kudos if it does happen as suggested.

Makes me assume that it’s either a prem Youngster on loan, a free transfer, or a signing from abroad. Assume it would of been reported in the media if it was a domestic perm transfer. 

10 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Odd that no other outlets have had a whiff of anything yet if this is happening today....serious kudos if it does happen as suggested.

Serious squeaky bum time here let me bloody tell you. We’ll see, until later... adios. 

Just now, J*B said:

Serious squeaky bum time here let me bloody tell you. We’ll see, until later... adios. 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Can you not say what position?How in any way would that jepordise the deal or betray the trust of your source?

Phillips ticks all the Rovers boxes so would be no surprise to see him turn up here.

- Young

- Inexperienced 

- Only a handful of senior appearances

- Cheap

- Loan

Liverpool likely to be happy to do a deal. He's 23 and never played for them so probably one eye on a future elsewhere. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

I'm pretty sure we would have heard something from the press by now if someone of note was signing for us today.

Mowbray and his team are doing a sterling job if they sign someone today without the name getting out!

• Like 1