BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, JoeH said:

Look, people can criticise, mock and disbelieve. I think going forward I’ll be saying nothing, people love to shut down anyone who shares anything they’ve heard.

I get why people can feel conned, but I only posted what I’d been told. I don’t take any enjoyment from transfers being delayed, transfers going wrong or being given false info, I don’t know why people think that would be done from posters purposefully.

I was extremely careful only to share what I knew/was told and nothing more, I never gave a name because I didn’t know one. I’ll be saying nothing more on it, and anyone else who feels like having a jibe or a dig can cope with being ignored.

Breathe Joe, I’m just asking if you think the source was solid. The managers interview is confusing.

Ive been on the other side of this enough to know it’s an unforgiving place to be. 

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Look, people can criticise, mock and disbelieve. I think going forward I’ll be saying nothing, people love to shut down anyone who shares anything they’ve heard.

I get why people can feel conned, but I only posted what I’d been told. I don’t take any enjoyment from transfers being delayed, transfers going wrong or being given false info, I don’t know why people think that would be done from posters purposefully.

I was extremely careful only to share what I knew/was told and nothing more, I never gave a name because I didn’t know one. I’ll be saying nothing more on it, and anyone else who feels like having a jibe or a dig can cope with being ignored.

People like posting carrot danglers as you did, don't be surprised if you get some stick if it goes tits up, simple.

6 minutes ago, JoeH said:

To be fair, I think everyone appreciates inside info.

But if you put info out there, you have to expect questions if nothing materialises. If you interpret that as a jibe than fair enough but everything I’ve read seems fair game in all honesty.

Edited by magicalmortensleftpeg

41 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

“I know exactly to the penny how much money we’ve got, it’s either a couple of loans or a signing, I would suggest, and I am not sure we’re going to spend it all on Ryan Manning when we’ve got Amari’i Bell doing okay.

“We’ve got other areas I think we need to strengthen first.”

I feel sick. ?

Hope that's a piss take

6 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I stopped last season for same reason, it’s a thankless task and the hassle isn’t worth it. I appreciate info and know very well that things are more likely to go tits up than fall into place. Some folk just like being negative 

57 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

As good as we were today and it’s VERY hard to find negatives from a performance like that...but Amari’i Bell is just, truly awful.

There will always be one worst player. I’m just glad it’s no longer Jason Lowe.

Bell has struggled to adapt to the Championship. He just seems to lack confidence. His final ball is always awful or doesn’t even take place.

The trick is not to upgrade on your worst players though, it’s to upgrade on your best ones so by default the worst ones ease themselves out of contention.

46 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18733710.mowbray-manning-interest-rovers-transfer-latest/

“I know exactly to the penny how much money we’ve got, it’s either a couple of loans or a signing, I would suggest, and I am not sure we’re going to spend it all on Ryan Manning when we’ve got Amari’i Bell doing okay."

For fucks sake! Sounds like we are skint and that he is deluded over the lack of quality of Amarii Bell. 

Mowbray mentioned a meeting on Thursday. Sounds like it didnt go too well!

We see in the coming days and weeks. I think Mowbray is not giving everything away and keeping his cards close to chest. 

We deffo need a left back. and centre back if Williams moves on. Plus a back up keeper

Just now, Stuart said:

There will always be one worst player. I’m just glad it’s no longer Jason Lowe.

Bell has struggled to adapt to the Championship. He just seems to lack confidence. His final ball is always awful or doesn’t even take place.

The trick is not to upgrade on your worst players though, it’s to upgrade on your best ones so by default the worst ones ease themselves out of contention.

Understand all that you’re saying...but Bell NEEDS replacing. Simple as that.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

We see in the coming days and weeks. I think Mowbray is not giving everything away and keeping his cards close to chest. 

We deffo need a left back. and centre back if Williams moves on. Plus a back up keeper

The lack of money always seemed to be the thing to expect so to be honest I am not shocked that it seems like Thursdays meeting on transfers has only compounded the fact that we are searching for bargains. 

But Mowbrays talk about left back not being the main priority is the big concern. Bell is and always will be not up to it. We do also need a sub keeper, a central midfielder and another attacking player.

It doesnt seem like anything is imminent which considering that Mowbray said 2 days ago that he expected an answer on a left back within 24 hours is a concern.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

The lack of money always seemed to be the thing to expect so to be honest I am not shocked that it seems like Thursdays meeting on transfers has only compounded the fact that we are searching for bargains. 

But Mowbrays talk about left back not being the main priority is the big concern. Bell is and always will be not up to it. We do also need a sub keeper, a central midfielder and another attacking player.

It doesnt seem like anything is imminent which considering that Mowbray said 2 days ago that he expected an answer on a left back within 24 hours is a concern.

who knows what was discussed in Thursday meeting. Is Mowbray using the media to ask like the club is skint to get clubs to lower their demands. who knows. 

We need a left back and back up keeper. But after that I am happy with the squad unless someone leaves. Yes I have mention Josh Cullen from West Ham recently but thats was a discussion about potential midfielder signing if we could after signing Left back and back up keeper plus me not in favour of signing Ben Whiteman for the fee Doncaster they want. I am happy with the forward options

who knows what is imminent or not with Rovers. Maybe Rovers don't want leaks to happen. We could make a signing Monday or Tuesday. Who knows

• J*B unpinned this topic
  • Herbie6590 unfeatured this topic