BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

Just now, CD_93 said:

Ayala sends his regards.

What, to the 23 year old premier league player who will probably go on to represent the Ivory coast at World Cups and Africa Cup of Nations etc......? Ayala has been nothing but a bog standard middle championship player all his.career.  ??

• Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

What, to the 23 year old premier league player who will probably go on to represent the Ivory coast at World Cups and Africa Cup of Nations etc......? Ayala has been nothing but a bog standard middle championship player all his.career.  ??

Same applies to Kipre so far. 

• Like 3

Ayala has been one of the bettee defenders in the championship throughout his time playing in it.

To date has far more appearances in the premier league compared to Kipre too

I'll see you in 12 years

Fairly confident with Kipre considering he has played two season at championship level never any higher at 23.

I think Kipre is decent at this level  but if given the choice between signing him  or Ayala I would choose Ayala all day long.

Edited by islander200

Just now, islander200 said:

Fairly confident with Kipre considering he has played one season at championship level never any higher at 23.

I think Kipre is decent at this level  but if given the choice between signing him  or Ayala I would choose Ayala all day long.

Strange stance.  Id say 80% of the board were salivating at the thought of Kipre.

Just now, Ruaney said:

Here is the translation

The Norwegian national team back with 30 caps for Norway is wanted in England. From what Nettavisen is told, English Championship club Blackburn are very interested in signing the Norwegian.

Aleesami is out of contract after he terminated his deal with French club Amiens in July- after the club were relegated to Ligue 2 in France.

The french international left the French club after just one season in Ligue 1, after the club were ordered to relegation due to the league's failure to stop due to the corona outbreak.

Now English football could be the next stop for the national team back. The online newspaper confirms that Blackburn are interested in picking up the Norwegian.

The online newspaper has been in contact with Agent Mike Kjølø. He does not wish to comment on the information. Aleesami himself has not answered our inquiries on Sunday.

Next week Aleesami and the rest of the Norwegian national team will be through to the very important European Championship play-off match against Serbia at Ullevaal.

Last week, the left-back trained with Lillestrøm to stay fit before the national games with Norway.

Speaking to Eurosport, Aleesami said a move could happen quickly, even before the Serbia match on Thursday next week.

- It is nearing the end of the transfer window, so one day you may suddenly travel down, drive medically and sign, and then home to collection. Things like that go fast. Sometimes you don't have to go down either. Then you can drive medically in Oslo. Anything can happen in two or three days, Aleesami said of the future of the channel.

• Like 3

Strange stance.  Id say 80% of the board were salivating at the thought of Kipre.

Yeah before the Ayala links came about.

I would have been happy with Kipre don't get me wrong but as of right now in my opinion Ayala is the better defender of the two.

Of course Kipre has age on his side and could develop into a better player than Ayala and certainly has more re-sale value than Ayala but as it stands for me Ayala is the better player currently

• Like 5

Just now, Torgeir said:

Aleesami cut from the same cloth as Bell. The weak link of our national team. No thank you from me.

Partly true, but he got experience from international football, Serie A and Ligue 1. On a free transfer it is low risk transfer and I doubt he would demand any big wages. In my view he is an upgrade on Bell.

• Like 1

Just now, Swanson said:

Partly true, but he got experience from international football, Serie A and Ligue 1. On a free transfer it is low risk transfer and I doubt he would demand any big wages. In my view he is an upgrade on Bell.

He would improve the squad, but not the team imo. No resale value either. Definitely underwhelming if this is what we end up with this window.

Just now, Swanson said:

Free transfers often want a big chunk of the missing transfer fee for their signing on fee and wages though.

As long as he is a fairly substantial upgrade on Bell I'm happy. What's his full name?

Just now, Torgeir said:

He would improve the squad, but not the team imo. No resale value either. Definitely underwhelming if this is what we end up with this window.

If you don't think he would improve the team, are you saying you disagree he is better than Bell?

From the opinions of our Norway contingent, this really isn't a deal that excites me big time. If he's not much better than Bell, at 29, what's the point? Hopefully he's actually an improvement

51 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Is Kipre a Premier League player if he hasn't played in the Premier League?

More interested in players who could impact Rovers this year than in 2022, tbh. Ayala probably isn't too jealous - some players want to play football, some just want to sit on their hands if it means a decent pay packet.

Edited by CD_93

12 minutes ago, JoeH said:

From the opinions of our Norway contingent, this really isn't a deal that excites me big time. If he's not much better than Bell, at 29, what's the point? Hopefully he's actually an improvement

I can agree that it is not a exciting deal, I would rather see a younger player with huge potential come in (who wouldn't), but I guess this is where we are financially?

But my view is that he is better than Bell, he does have international experience and have played at higher level than Bell as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I’m not sure on the opinions Joe but having checked Transfermarkt, I’m pretty sure that a player who has represented Norway 30 times and has started every match (apart from two) for his country since October 2018 is better than Amari’i Bell.

Up until the last two weeks I was adamant that I would play my 8yr old in front of Bell and fully expect her to perform better. 

• Like 7