BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2020-21

With the seating, I actually think that it is very difficult to get people sitting where they want. 

Where I have no sympathy for Waggott is:

- that the Jack Walker upper has been kept for corporates. Thats not on.

- that it has been announced in the local paper after 6 months of radio silence with no interaction prior. That rubs salt into the wounds.

• Like 6

• Backroom

They should open up the Blackburn end top tier for the family stand again, most will be in groups of 3-4 so less social distancing then they can use the jw lower Blackburn end side to spread out those from the Darwen end side 

Use the full upper tier not just for corporates and then use the full Darwen end to distance those from the riverside

Seems easy enough 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Should it be left to a junior journalist not associated directly with the club to be doing this? Not sure he can tell us anything that we dont already know.

Junior journalist? 

Well it depends on what your requirement is? Some people take Children with physical or mental disabilities to games or people in wheelchair with carers or family who take them? 

What about seating people who struggle to walk alot of upstairs so need to be seat close to the front or near the concourse stairs? 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Junior journalist? 

Well it depends on what your requirement is? Some people take Children with physical or mental disabilities to games or people in wheelchair with carers or family who take them? 

What about seating people who struggle to walk alot of upstairs so need to be seat close to the front or near the concourse stairs? 

What? 

Why would he know about that? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What? 

Why would he know about that? 

Cos he will ask the club for fans. 

So do have any answers to those questions I posted? 

Some people take Children with physical or mental disabilities to games or people in wheelchair with carers or family who take them?

What about seating people who struggle to walk alot of upstairs so need to be seat close to the front or near the concourse stairs? 

Anything @roversfan99

Edited by chaddyrovers

Our corporate uptake has been pathetic for years, and it’s obviously only going to get worse with the Covid situation. I can’t see that anyone other than committed, frequent, hardcore supporters are going to want to set foot in the ground for the foreseeable... and this approach threatens to piss a large section of them off for absolutely no reason.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Our corporate uptake has been pathetic for years, and it’s obviously only going to get worse with the Covid situation. I can’t see that anyone other than committed, frequent, hardcore supporters are going to want to set foot in the ground for the foreseeable... and this approach threatens to piss a large section of them off for absolutely no reason.

It will be interesting when season ticket prices are announced if Swag has put the prawn sandwich brigade prices up too. Perhaps he feels he can entice a few more to take them up for the opportunity to sit in the JW Upper.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It will be interesting when season ticket prices are announced if Swag has put the prawn sandwich brigade prices up too. Perhaps he feels he can entice a few more to take them up for the opportunity to sit in the JW Upper.

I predict about as much success as his half baked £10,000 giveaway brainwave

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

If folk like Parson don’t renew, then the numbers will be a train wreck. Waggott simply does not understand the fanbase, at all. 

But at least there will be a few dozen Sodexho meals sold in the Premier Suite...

I know a few obsessives that aren't going to bother. There's simply no guarantee that people will be able to attend matches if Covid cases continue to rise. No pojnt spending £450/£500 on a ST if you can only watch a stream worth £10 every other week. 

• Like 1

Swaggo looks to squeeze the minorities even when the stadium is open and anyone can go.  First it was tax pay on the dayers then it was bump up STs year on year. Now all that's done it's only the corporates left to go but in true suited style they get the pick of the best views and facilities in the ground.