BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

12 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Time to forget looking upwards. We aren't going to be troubling the play offs unless something radical changes. We'll be competing with Luton, Barnsley and Huddersfield to see if we can get a top half finish.

Well, as long as we finish a place above last season, that's progress according to some.  

Mowbray Out!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Well, as long as we finish a place above last season, that's progress according to some.  

Mowbray Out!

I dont even think that is required. Of course if we manage to get a point more or a place higher it will be used by some as evidence of progress but even if we didn't get a higher finish or more points I still reckon there'd be arguments that our new style of play, more goals or more possession all point to progress.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 3

On 27/12/2020 at 11:09, JHRover said:

I dont even think that is required. Of course if we manage to get a point more or a place higher it will be used by some as evidence of progress but even if we didn't get a higher finish or more points I still reckon there'd be arguments that our new style of play, more goals or more possession all point to progress.

Our new style of play could be marketed as a cure for insomnia.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Unless there is gross misconduct then he will have his contract paid up.

Just had a look at the Wednesday forum... Maybe Chansri looking to sell Windass in January and Pulis not happy. 

Feel sorry for Wednesday supporters. Quickly becoming a basket case of a club. 

BTW... My wife is Thai and I showed her how to prepare Horlicks one night as it was freezing outside. A heart warming drink is Horlicks.... Now considering my Thai wife is a chef and a bloody good one at that, she loved the Horlicks I prepared for her,you would think she would follow the way I did it. 

Nope

Boiled the feckin milk in the kettle and ruined it...... And the Horlicks. 

Sounds like Sheffield Wednesday have one cock of an owner. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Just had a look at the Wednesday forum... Maybe Chansri looking to sell Windass in January and Pulis not happy. 

Feel sorry for Wednesday supporters. Quickly becoming a basket case of a club. 

BTW... My wife is Thai and I showed her how to prepare Horlicks one night as it was freezing outside. A heart warming drink is Horlicks.... Now considering my Thai wife is a chef and a bloody good one at that, she loved the Horlicks I prepared for her,you would think she would follow the way I did it. 

Nope

Boiled the feckin milk in the kettle and ruined it...... And the Horlicks. 

Sounds like Sheffield Wednesday have one cock of an owner. 

Made a right Horlicks of it.

Apparently something happened behind the scenes with Pulis. Not the first time such rumours have circulated if I remember correctly.

Wednesday would be totally screwed if the League One wages cap continues so can understand the owners' panic.

Just a bit frustrating that we have been twice the victim of managerial shenanigans this season. Firstly, Hughton rolls up at Forest with his long standing hex over the Rovers...wins 1-0 at Ewood then fails to make a strong impression after...then Pulis. I genuinely can’t think of a victory over a Pulis side since the 3-0 over Stoke in Big Sam’s first match...in 2008. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

Just a bit frustrating that we have been twice the victim of managerial shenanigans this season. Firstly, Hughton rolls up at Forest with his long standing hex over the Rovers...wins 1-0 at Ewood then fails to make a strong impression after...then Pulis. I genuinely can’t think of a victory over a Pulis side since the 3-0 over Stoke in Big Sam’s first match...in 2008. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

Pretty sure I read that Mowbray has never beaten a team managed by Pulis either.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

They remind me of Rovers under Venkys in the early days. 5 managers in 18 months for Sheff Weds. 

Was just about to say the same thing.

Also, like them we too have shady owners and at one point we had rumours of players not being paid (although it ended up being just that as far as I remember)

Gotta feel for those Sheff Wed fans, we've been there and its wank.

• Like 2