BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

On 31/12/2020 at 09:03, Blue blood said:

Fwiw I think the only team I have seen not playing for a Rovers manager is under Ince v Wigan away. Horrible to see. 

You weren't at Barnsley then a short time before Coyle went...? Terrible.  And they all got pelters close up because the players tunnel is at the away end at Oakwell.

Ironically a game where Lenihan twatted Morsey and got sent off.  Maybe Dacky suffered for that a few seasons later....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

You weren't at Barnsley then a short time before Coyle went...? Terrible.  And they all got pelters close up because the players tunnel is at the away end at Oakwell.

Ironically a game where Lenihan twatted Morsey and got sent off.  Maybe Dacky suffered for that a few seasons later....

No. That might have been one though. Knowing the ground I can imagine it's not a fun walk back into the dressing room. If that was one of is surprising it took till then for them to turn on Coyle as he was useless. Ince took only a couple of months. 

• Like 1

On 02/01/2021 at 11:05, Blue blood said:

No. That might have been one though. Knowing the ground I can imagine it's not a fun walk back into the dressing room. If that was one of is surprising it took till then for them to turn on Coyle as he was useless. Ince took only a couple of months. 

At Odsal in the Rugby League back in the day the players had to walk down to the pitch through the crowd ! Not many people were brave enough to start anything with the Rugby League lads though.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2021 at 00:02, Sparks Rover said:

Swansea Away in season we got relegated from PL. I went there(0-3) and came back via WBA(0-4).

There was fun on the sidelines as different players started arguing with Keano and some fighting. My friend from Wales could not believe it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

It is saying that ELITE sports will continue. In football what level  constitutes Elite ?

Elite is down to National League North and South - the level that Chorley, AFC Fylde and Southport play. Marine would ordinarily not be able to play but I assume they will be allowed to play Spurs at the weekend!

22 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Preston signed a goalkeeper on loan today. That's a third signing this week meanwhile we're still waiting on defenders coming.

3 of their best players out of contract at end of the season.Id much rather be in our shoes than theirs.

If we signed Ched Evans would you be happy?

28 minutes ago, islander200 said:

3 of their best players out of contract at end of the season.Id much rather be in our shoes than theirs.

If we signed Ched Evans would you be happy?

No but if the search for defenders ends up like the search for a goalkeeper the summer Raya left will you be happy? At least they are getting their business done early.