BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship Season 2020 - 2021

9 hours ago, Stuart said:

Wonder why Mowbray is never linked with these jobs. There is no better manager out there. He should have loads of options.

does it matter really Stuart? 

Maybe Mowbray will be target by WBA after being there years ago and achieve promotion there

36 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

You reckon? 

Not at all Matty. Maybe 2 seasons ago but after last season they wont be interested. 

36 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Stupid statement.

By that view, nothing really matters.

Only has stupid as your previous one. We all know that Mowbray is very lucky that he has escape the sack this summer after last season poor results and performances. The pressure will be on this coming season with fans back inside Stadium. Renewing Stuart or will you be giving it up and protesting outside the ground for Mowbray to be sack?

28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Only has stupid as your previous one. We all know that Mowbray is very lucky that he has escape the sack this summer after last season poor results and performances. The pressure will be on this coming season with fans back inside Stadium. Renewing Stuart or will you be giving it up and protesting outside the ground for Mowbray to be sack?

There he is. The old Chaddy is back.

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

There he is. The old Chaddy is back.

It was simple question which you refuse to answer so I will ask again Are you renewing your season ticket this coming season?

My point on Mowbray should be sack stands. He should have been fired already but somehow he has managed to escape. This coming season he will be under huge pressure from fans when we are back inside the stadium. Hopefully I will see you in there. 

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Oh.

I am still surprised he has survive the sack and given the posts from 4 posters on here I fully him being sack. So unsure how he talk his way around it and convince Balaji and Pasha he is the right man to get us promote

• Backroom
26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I am still surprised he has survive the sack and given the posts from 4 posters on here I fully him being sack. So unsure how he talk his way around it and convince Balaji and Pasha he is the right man to get us promote

Honestly Chaddy he probably didn't have to - I doubt there was ever any initiative from India to remove Mowbray, Waggott or anybody else. I think people at the club saw the taps seemingly being turned off, Mowbray's general demeanour (probably expected the sack), took our performance this season into account and assumed he must be going. After a few years of relative stability it's maybe easy for some to forget we are still ultimately run by people who have absolutely no idea what they are doing and haven't learned a thing in ten years.

If he is sacked it'll probably be part way into the beginning of next season, with pre-season done and the transfer window already shut, meaning the latest cheapo option off the scrapheap is given a much more difficult task as a result. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It was simple question which you refuse to answer so I will ask again Are you renewing your season ticket this coming season?

My point on Mowbray should be sack stands. He should have been fired already but somehow he has managed to escape. This coming season he will be under huge pressure from fans when we are back inside the stadium. Hopefully I will see you in there. 

If it helps your crusade - I'm not renewing my season ticket. Neither are my parents. 

That's three long term season ticket holders who have had enough of Mowbray and how the club is run in general. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

"Managed to escape" suggests his position was under serious threat but he has somehow talked his way out of it.

I don't believe that has happened.

Venkys simply have no interest. Never have, never will. That's why Kean was able to wreak havoc for 2 years without intervention, why Coyle was allowed 8 months of abysmal results and why Mowbray is still here.

It may make people feel better about things if they think Venkys are interested or keeping track of things but it really is just plain old fashioned couldn't care less.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bournemouth, WBA, Sheffield United all need new manager before the new season so it will be interest who they appoint

Wouldn't be surprise if Frank Lampard took the Bournemouth job

Sheffield United looks likely to appoint Jokanovic as next boss

Don't see WIlder getting the WBA unless he accepts Luke Dowling role as Sporting Director or he gets his wishes and Dowling role is removed or change and he gets overall charge. Other possible candidates could be Steve Cooper, Karl Robinson or Valerien Ismael. 

They should try and take Mowbray from us. He got West Brom promoted 2000 years ago and got us promoted from League One... as runner up, not too long ago. He's got good pedigree.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Will you be getting a season ticket next season after not getting one this year?

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Will you be getting a season ticket next season after not getting one this year?

Yes I will getting one as long as we are allow inside stadium to watch my team. I dont want to watch entire season on a stream. Not used to following my club that way. My step-daughter is looking forward to watching them. Other friends are renewing. We just want to get back some normality of life after being on lockdown measures and restrictions for over 15 months now. 

Just listening to the anthems in the background before the game.

It really gets to me that virtually every sporting event plays the anthem seemingly at double speed. Not only does this spoil it somewhat for fans trying to sing along, surely rushing the anthem is an insult to the nation? It is particularly obvious abroad at major championships, but the singer just then refused to speed up Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau to fit the tune. Props to him for doing it properly.

As for the game, I'd really hoped Bournemouth then Swansea beat Brentford but fair play to them. They're clearly better than their competitors and deserve to go up.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

We get a bit of extra cash for Raya's promotion (assuming they dont cock it up) ?

So it has been said. I don't know how much though.

It's an interesting one, which way will work out best for our finances, as there were rumours Arsenal were going to come in for him again. Probably not going to happen if they go up.

If he reaches the Prem and stays Brentford's number one, then an excellent season could see him in demand at a very tasty price, and of course we have a sell-on. On the other hand, if he flounders and shows he isn't up to that level, we will probably never hear those figures again that were quoted last summer.

At least if they go up, which looks likely, the money is guaranteed. However much that is.