Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Funnily enough I was doing a bit of digging into him the other day. No links to the usual agencies, which possibly contributed to his swift exit. His CV is quite interesting... part football, part “leadership roles”

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Funnily enough I was doing a bit of digging into him the other day. No links to the usual agencies, which possibly contributed to his swift exit. His CV is quite interesting... part football, part “leadership roles”

isn't his wife an agent?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Funnily enough I was doing a bit of digging into him the other day. No links to the usual agencies, which possibly contributed to his swift exit. His CV is quite interesting... part football, part “leadership roles”

What’s Paul Hunt up to?

I noticed the chap who used to be club secretary or similar  seems to be a big entrepreneurial type these day’s, forget his name, think he came from Everton 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom said:

What’s Paul Hunt up to?

I noticed the chap who used to be club secretary or similar  seems to be a big entrepreneurial type these day’s, forget his name, think he came from Everton 

Paul is executive director at Second Spectrum 

 

Just now, Tom said:

No a younger chap, name on tip of my tongue 

Andrew Bloch?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep Andrew Bloch

Turns out he’s a PR guy, assumed he was an entrepreneur as i had seen Alan sugar retweet him a few times 

edit - turns out Andrew Bloch never worked for us, it was Anthony Bloch, I was spectacularly wrong on all counts 

Edited by Tom
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yep Andrew Bloch

Turns out he’s a PR guy, assumed he was an entrepreneur as i had seen Alan sugar retweet him a few times 

edit - turns out Andrew Bloch never worked for us, it was Anthony Bloch, I was spectacularly wrong on all counts 

You must have had a mental Bloch mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange this i also was googling these guys the other day it seems Paul S does a lot of 'stand in' type roles whilst Paul H must've had a nice Desai payoff then started a few of his own ventures.

Slick slippery car salesmen the lot of them.

As for the guy next to him in the photo now that's a real conundrum.

Edited by tomphil
Link to post
Share on other sites

won’t forget meeting him twice, first time after the villa game in the directors lounge asked him to get the club to supply the coaches for the Brentford games. Said he’s have to run that by the owners as he didn’t have the permissions to do that.

2nd time his over use of the word aforementioned. Slippery as a snake covered in vaseline. 

Edited by Scotland1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As time passes it appears Senior was parachuted in mid season to 'troubleshoot' given our lowly league position. Remember at the time we only had Cheston looking after the finances and Sheikh lurking in the shadows.

Rather than do the normal thing, fire Coyle and appoint a proper management team to keep us up it was seen as preferable(cheaper) to bring this guy in until the end of the season and him use his 'expertise' (bullshit) to calm the fans down and address the situation. 

If we'd have survived he might have earned himself landed himself a longer term position but in the end relegation meant he wasn't kept on and a change in direction happened. Mowbray managed to escape any blame, got himself a new deal and control, bringing his mate in as CEO whilst Senior was possibly too expensive or took some of the blame for relegation. Unless part of the b.s. was telling Venkys he knew how to keep us up.

A weird transfer window where we only signed Lucas Joao who he also put in at Sheffield Wednesday.

Some digging into his claims quickly unearthed that he was something of a snake oil salesman with things he claimed to have done at past clubs actually happening before or after he was there.

All very odd and another name on the long list of them through the revolving Venky door. Could certainly talk the talk and seems to have a knack of picking up these Big money temporary positions but delivering little.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JHRover said:

As time passes it appears Senior was parachuted in mid season to 'troubleshoot' given our lowly league position. Remember at the time we only had Cheston looking after the finances and Sheikh lurking in the shadows.

Rather than do the normal thing, fire Coyle and appoint a proper management team to keep us up it was seen as preferable(cheaper) to bring this guy in until the end of the season and him use his 'expertise' (bullshit) to calm the fans down and address the situation. 

If we'd have survived he might have earned himself landed himself a longer term position but in the end relegation meant he wasn't kept on and a change in direction happened. Mowbray managed to escape any blame, got himself a new deal and control, bringing his mate in as CEO whilst Senior was possibly too expensive or took some of the blame for relegation. Unless part of the b.s. was telling Venkys he knew how to keep us up.

A weird transfer window where we only signed Lucas Joao who he also put in at Sheffield Wednesday.

Some digging into his claims quickly unearthed that he was something of a snake oil salesman with things he claimed to have done at past clubs actually happening before or after he was there.

All very odd and another name on the long list of them through the revolving Venky door. Could certainly talk the talk and seems to have a knack of picking up these Big money temporary positions but delivering little.

The trick is to keep talking and keep moving.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JHRover said:

As time passes it appears Senior was parachuted in mid season to 'troubleshoot' given our lowly league position. Remember at the time we only had Cheston looking after the finances and Sheikh lurking in the shadows.

Rather than do the normal thing, fire Coyle and appoint a proper management team to keep us up it was seen as preferable(cheaper) to bring this guy in until the end of the season and him use his 'expertise' (bullshit) to calm the fans down and address the situation. 

If we'd have survived he might have earned himself landed himself a longer term position but in the end relegation meant he wasn't kept on and a change in direction happened. Mowbray managed to escape any blame, got himself a new deal and control, bringing his mate in as CEO whilst Senior was possibly too expensive or took some of the blame for relegation. Unless part of the b.s. was telling Venkys he knew how to keep us up.

A weird transfer window where we only signed Lucas Joao who he also put in at Sheffield Wednesday.

Some digging into his claims quickly unearthed that he was something of a snake oil salesman with things he claimed to have done at past clubs actually happening before or after he was there.

All very odd and another name on the long list of them through the revolving Venky door. Could certainly talk the talk and seems to have a knack of picking up these Big money temporary positions but delivering little.

Lucas Joao who was part agent of HSH Craig Honeyman. Step forwards Mowbray, Smallwood and co.

Mrs Senior dabbed the details wasn’t enough for the intermediatry lists though. Paul from Pilsworth 

Parasites the lot of them. 

Edited by Scotland1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.