BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other football league 2020/21 season

49 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Yeah, Brentford have become a bit arrogant in recent seasons despite always falling short. Would love to see Barnsley go up instead of them - similar models but Barnsley get it done quicker. 

I think of the four teams in the play-offs, we have the best chance of getting points off Barnsley next season. So I want them to stay down. 

Watching this game and Brentford are fully deserving of their lead. What I am more concerned with is that Rovers over 4 games have in my opinion been just as good and probably better than both teams overall 🤬 it’s the tonytombola conundrum theory 😡

10 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Watching this game and Brentford are fully deserving of their lead. What I am more concerned with is that Rovers over 4 games have in my opinion been just as good and probably better than both teams overall 🤬 it’s the tonytombola conundrum theory 😡

only watched the 2nd half. how good to watch "proper" football. non of that tippy tappy along the back 4 and goalie ,hope mowbray is watching seeing as he his here till he drops.

17 hours ago, rigger said:

The discussion was about what might happen in the future. In my opinion I doubt that Wrexham will ever have 5000 regular home supporters in the future because a lot of football supporters in their catchment area are Liverpool supporters. We will not know until it happens. I will probably be dead of old age by then so I am not really bothered.

Everyone on Wigan is a united/Liverpool fan. They soon had Wigan shirts on when they started getting promotions and they soon took them off when relegations started . The potential is there if wrexham can maintain an upwards trajectory

• Like 1

Pretty much every town in England and Wales is full of Man Utd/Liverpool fans (plus Arsenal/Tottenham/Chelsea down south), doesn’t mean the local club wouldn’t see big increases in crowds on the back of success and promotions - Lincoln are a prime example, they’ve trebled their gates in recent years.

• Like 2

Lincoln through the playoff final. Deserve it after the 2nd half performance and their 1st leg result. Sunderland now in league 1 for a fourth season and I wonder whether Stuart Harvey regrets moving there as head of recruitment. 

Well done to Michael Appleton at Lincoln. Will face Blackpool in final next Sunday 30th May

31 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Lincoln through the playoff final. Deserve it after the 2nd half performance and their 1st leg result. Sunderland now in league 1 for a fourth season and I wonder whether Stuart Harvey regrets moving there as head of recruitment. 

Well done to Michael Appleton at Lincoln. Will face Blackpool in final next Sunday 30th May

Battling at the top of L1 or treading mud at Rovers under a moron? Difficult choice.

The new owner effect will kick in at Sunderland next season and they will romp L1

15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Battling at the top of L1 or treading mud at Rovers under a moron? Difficult choice.

The new owner effect will kick in at Sunderland next season and they will romp L1

Sunderland fans have thought that for the past 3 seasons and never got up unlike we did under Mowbray. Thats was a point I make when we got promotion from League 1 thats if you don't get promote in the first season then you are likely to struggle to get back up

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sunderland fans have thought that for the past 3 seasons and never got up unlike we did under Mowbray. Thats was a point I make when we got promotion from League 1 thats if you don't get promote in the first season then you are likely to struggle to get back up

they`ve been in ownership stasis for the last couple of seasons and not had great financial backing tbh,venkys gave mowbray a lot of cash to get us straight back,we had by far the biggest budget in the division

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

League 1 looking very strong next season, with the likes of Sunderland, Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth, Wigan, Rotherham, Bolton & Charlton.

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Now more or less shut of the Donald charlatan crew and with real money behind them they will rise soon.

3 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

League 1 looking very strong next season, with the likes of Sunderland, Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth, Wigan, Rotherham, Bolton & Charlton.

Yes League 1 is looking very strong and tough to call who will win promotion next season. 

Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday will be huge rebuilding jobs player recruitment wise. 

Is Cowley staying at Portsmouth? 

Will Richardson remain at Wigan for next season? 

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Now more or less shut of the Donald charlatan crew and with real money behind them they will rise soon.

Didn't Sunderland but Will Grigg for 4 million pounds whilst in the first season in league 1?

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes League 1 is looking very strong and tough to call who will win promotion next season. 

Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday will be huge rebuilding jobs player recruitment wise. 

Didn't Sunderland but Will Grigg for 4 million pounds whilst in the first season in league 1?

I think Cowley signed a contract with Pompey the other day.

• Backroom
5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

yes,covid rules mean but you can`t stay in for long,i got chucked out after 1/2 hour last week!!,take your own pen as well

Have considered Gamblers Anonymous?

I kid, I've never been in a bookies longer than the time it takes to put a treble on.

14 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Yes and Yes.

thanks for the reply. Haven't seen football news for the last few days apart a few articles on Rovers. 

Will be interesting how Cowley reshapes the squad at Portsmouth there. 

13 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I think Cowley signed a contract with Pompey the other day.

thanks

6 hours ago, arbitro said:

If I put £10 on Swansea to win what would the return be? Sorry for my ignorance but betting isn't something I really understand.

6 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you would get £28 back

So the 9/5 is against Swansea winning which means that 5 is the stake? Therefore £10 (5) means (if Swansea win) you win (9) £18 plus getting your £10 stake back?

40 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Have considered Gamblers Anonymous?

I kid, I've never been in a bookies longer than the time it takes to put a treble on.

i sometimes go in on saturday morning for a few greyhound bets,used to spend the afternoon in them but those wretched fobt terminals make my wallet bleed so i don`t go in as much as i used to

46 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes, that pantomime was covered well in the Documentary.

Donald had his pants pulled down.

• Like 1