BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

On 27/08/2020 at 14:33, perthblue02 said:

somebody on twitter reckons the new sponsor is a Australian sports company, states his source is the company that have been assigned to put their advertising brand around Ewood.

any more news on this? is it Australia company sponsoring the shirt? 

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Does it mention Rovers somewhere? Can't see it. 

They're giving away a rovers shirt in a competition that pops up... It makes sense as they are just some random Australian sports company as per the earlier rumour.

• Like 2

• Backroom

I

Just now, Madon said:

They're giving away a rovers shirt in a competition that pops up... It makes sense as they are just some random Australian sports company as per the earlier rumour.

A signed one at that 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Madon said:

Looks like we have ourselves a sponsor... 

Scroll down here..

https://recoveritecompression.com/

Wonder if they are going to use a red vector of their logo on the front of the shirt, could be what is on the side of the kit teaser image. 

Edited by perthblue02

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Wonder if they are going to use a red vector of their logo on the front of the shirt, could be what is on the side of the kit teaser image. 

That would look decent 

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

They look good. And i much prefer the sponsor image than Bet 10. 'R' for Rovers!

RecOVERite 

Rover in the name!

• Like 3

A big red 'R' on the front of the shirt and no gambling? That would probably be the first shirt I buy in a while.

I've been wearing my pre-Venkys era red away kit with the premier league arm patches and 'Salgado' on the back in protest for most of the last decade.

• Like 3

I very much doubt the sponsor will just be the 'R' as they will want their name on display so that people know who they are.

Also, Umbro have been using flags for all of their promotional material for all of their UK teams. I have a feeling the green flag in the image is a hint towards the colour of the away kit as someone on here mentioned last year that this years away kit would be green.

Edited by Gumbi