BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

51 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Museum project?...damn shame nobody else knows about it...

Fans Forum meeting minutes March 2019:

Museum / Heritage Project Still in the early stages the Club have met with John Murray of the Supporters Trust discussing suitable areas within the stadium: funding opportunities: memorabilia and former player / fan involvement. The Club are looking at perhaps a smaller exhibition to begin with to generate fan interest and kick start future funding. One challenge will be the naming of the project to make it current and exciting. Given the rich and successful history of Rovers cataloguing the memorabilia that is held by Rovers alone will take some time and will be completed before inviting donations from fans themselves. The club is looking at setting up a fans consultation group when time is appropriate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

Fans Forum meeting minutes March 2019:

Museum / Heritage Project Still in the early stages the Club have met with John Murray of the Supporters Trust discussing suitable areas within the stadium: funding opportunities: memorabilia and former player / fan involvement. The Club are looking at perhaps a smaller exhibition to begin with to generate fan interest and kick start future funding. One challenge will be the naming of the project to make it current and exciting. Given the rich and successful history of Rovers cataloguing the memorabilia that is held by Rovers alone will take some time and will be completed before inviting donations from fans themselves. The club is looking at setting up a fans consultation group when time is appropriate.

Match 2019. So this project is moving at breakneck speed then. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, matt83 said:

Match 2019. So this project is moving at breakneck speed then. 

There must be staff at Ewood who have been twiddling their thumbs over the past 10 months who could have been making a start with this project. Also, I am sure there are supporters who would be willing to give up their time to help with this as well. 

Typical couldn’t give a shit management.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

There must be staff at Ewood who have been twiddling their thumbs over the past 10 months who could have been making a start with this project. Also, I am sure there are supporters who would be willing to give up their time to help with this as well. 

Waggott, Lynsey Talbot. Genuinely I could do a better job of running rovers in my spare time and I’d do it for gratis. I’d love them to call my bluff. 

55 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

Again payment for the work could be in the form of a season ticket for next season. There will be plenty left over.

27 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Waggott, Lynsey Talbot. Genuinely I could do a better job of running rovers in my spare time and I’d do it for gratis. I’d love them to call my bluff. 

If they do call your bluff, I would come along as an assistant also for gratis.

29 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

On the plus side the pitch should hopefully prove to be a bit of a leveller on Tuesday night as on a good pitch Swansea would play us off the park.

Then somebody needs to tell Kaminski to kick the f***ing ball into the opponents' half and stop piddling about with it in our own penalty area.

• Backroom
41 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

On the plus side the pitch should hopefully prove to be a bit of a leveller on Tuesday night as on a good pitch Swansea would play us off the park.

It doesn’t work like that, it’s only a negative to Rovers, just like bad officials only go against us, and injuries

• Like 7

The pitch is just symptomatic of everything that’s wrong with the club. Loads of fans have said for months that the pitch is bad but the club lets it turn into a potato field before anyone employed by the club thinks that something needs to be done.

It’s particularly ridiculous considering Moggasaurus in his infinite wisdom wants to play possession football.

They just can’t do anything right. 

• Like 8

It was proposed at the end of season before last, what the pitch would be like now, if proposals weren't actioned.

The cost was £1.5 million to have the best pitch, technologically, fabric etc in the country. The proposal was refused before it got to India, I believe.

Look at the bloody result! Who is to blame?

• Like 2