BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The State of Ewood Park!

20 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Unfortunatelee with the set back with wor training groouunndd, we’ve had to put on hold the planned pitch work’

... which leads to a flood of... ‘well we’ve got the negative Rovers ‘fans’ to thank for that’ tweets.

Nope we are the positive Rovers fans, let’s have it right.

The negative ones are those happy to put up with all this crap.

• Like 4

Dan Clough is a perfect example. We are ‘negative’ because we are against the Waggott/Mowbray line, said fans can’t seem to grasp that those in situ at BRFC could possibly not be the best thing for the club and that it’s the ‘negative brfcs-ers’ that are actually trying to fight for it. To the extent he left his brain elsewhere and is ‘liking’ pro-TM xG nonsense emanating from teenage bedrooms.

Yet, Mowbray goes on Monday, just one result later, and he will be re-tweeting posts saying ‘time for a change’, ‘strong leadership by the club’.

Though must be quite nice to live in such a cocooned world.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Dan Clough is a perfect example. We are ‘negative’ because we are against the Waggott/Mowbray line, said fans can’t seem to grasp that those in situ at BRFC could possibly not be the best thing for the club and that it’s the ‘negative brfcs-ers’ that are actually trying to fight for it. To the extent he left his brain elsewhere and is ‘liking’ pro-TM xG nonsense emanating from teenage bedrooms.

Yet, Mowbray goes on Monday, just one result later, and he will be re-tweeting posts saying ‘time for a change’, ‘strong leadership by the club’.

Where did he say this?

Also I didn't quite understand what you meant, did you insert a "not" in there by mistake? 🙂

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

If Dan has started spouting off, could someone point out to him that Waggott has effectively been caught out blatantly lying as it was freely acknowledged in the latest Sharpe article that the facilities couldn't be replaced to the same standard on the one site.

All this despite Waggott  claiming Cat 1 status was vitally important to him.

Then we'll take the discussion from there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That is grim but fans come last as we know, all Waggot wants is your money.

Unless things suddenly change overnight, which with this ownership is possible, then this really does smell of Bolton mk2.

If that is going to happen then the sooner and the quicker it does the better. 

• Like 2

I went to the club shop yesterday to buy an away shirt for my son only to find it was closed. Apparently, the staff were preparing for Saturday’s match. Apart from hanging the new shirts on hangers what else is there to sort out. Shambles. Also, there are a number of cracked Memorial bricks and the new ones look like a 6 year old has laid them (apologies to anyone with a 6 year old relative). It really is mismanagement at the highest level. 

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Screen-grabbing the screen-grabber, sure he won’t mind 🙂

Just a bloody mess, isn’t it.

54A5BE5F-F021-4317-B941-F294B6A09369.png

Thats always happened, even when Paul Astley was running the away travel.

The civil service have a name for this...... it's called "managed decline"

It's a term they use when they've given up on an industry or area and are content to let it run down in a controlled way

They used it to describe Liverpool in the 1980s and the term is appropriate for Rovers now

That's what Waggott and Co are doing..... they're actively allowing the club to decline

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Gav said:

Thats always happened, even when Paul Astley was running the away travel.

For a Tuesday night at Plymouth etc in January, maybe.

But not one coach even booked, never mind on sale, just over a week before the first away game of the season is something that has ‘always happened’? Don’t think so.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

For a Tuesday night at Plymouth etc in January, maybe.

But not one coach even booked, never mind on sale, just over a week before the first away game of the season is something that has ‘always happened’? Don’t think so.

Whilst you 'Don't think so'...... 

I had club away travel cancelled due to lack of interest many times, so have others that post on this site, but don't let that stop you posting nonsense. 

Edited by Gav

Is it buggery ‘nonsense’, charming way to discuss matters too.

As have I, midweek games and the like. They’d often fill one and attempt to fill a second, if they couldn’t, they’d cancel. 

One Away Travel trip for us got cancelled to a Tuesday night at Watford back in 2001, we rang around and my long standing relationship with the Birdy Bus was formed. The club was a much better institution in every way back then, but these things can happen.

However, we have never not had a single official coach on sale just a week before the first away game of the season on a Saturday afternoon.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

That's the feeling i get whilst there is much petty squabbling back in India.

How do you know there is much petty squabbling back in India. I don't even know if the Raos are still alive. What a shocking mess they've made of our beloved club.

18 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I think what we are trying to say is it should not happen in 2021 for the first away game of the season. 

I’ve never known it for the first game tomphil I’ll give you that.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bazza said:

How do you know there is much petty squabbling back in India. I don't even know if the Raos are still alive. What a shocking mess they've made of our beloved club.

Yes well there is that.

44 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

Yet the local press do nothing but cover non story transfer possibilities and how a sale of the unsellable Phil Jones will affect us. We have absolutely no voice.

Or an article about Adam Reach signing for WBA

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Is it buggery ‘nonsense’, charming way to discuss matters too.

As have I, midweek games and the like. They’d often fill one and attempt to fill a second, if they couldn’t, they’d cancel. 

One Away Travel trip for us got cancelled to a Tuesday night at Watford back in 2001, we rang around and my long standing relationship with the Birdy Bus was formed. The club was a much better institution in every way back then, but these things can happen.

However, we have never not had a single official coach on sale just a week before the first away game of the season on a Saturday afternoon.

Eddy Grants coaches trumped the away travel club 10 fold 👍

• Like 1