BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leicester away

As it is international weekend, Leicester will have many first team players missing for this one.

If we get beaten by their reserve side, some people's brains on here will short circuit.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

Fisher
JRC Nyambe Williams Bell
Travis Johnson Holtby
Gallagher Brereton Armstrong

Is what I'm expecting our line up to be, with Darragh and Corry away on Int. duty, Gallagher back fit and in need of pre-season game time, and Nyambe slotting at centre-back with no Lenihan available.

12 hours ago, JoeH said:

Fisher
JRC Nyambe Williams Bell
Travis Johnson Holtby
Gallagher Brereton Armstrong

Is what I'm expecting our line up to be, with Darragh and Corry away on Int. duty, Gallagher back fit and in need of pre-season game time, and Nyambe slotting at centre-back with no Lenihan available.

Can't see Carter being dropped as he did pretty well against Doncaster. Williams won't make the team. Reckon Gally and Brereton will swap over. Apart from that I think you're spot on.

That defence will get smashed.

11 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

Lenihan was an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's game in Bulgaria tonight. Wonder if he'll play a part on Saturday, or if he'll be given time out. He'll be a big miss if he doesn't play.

Can't see him playing, I think Mowbray will use the game as a chance to 'shock test' his squad for when players aren't available, ie. if Lenihan was injured. Maybe he'll start bench and come on if things happened to get embarrassing 

I believe Gallagher is out. 

The wednesday put up a good fight. But I fear 5-1 or so tomorrow. But what I fear more, is Tony saying he tried to bring in long termers, but was unable to. Nat Phillips isn’t in favor at Liverpool, I expect to hear shortly we have him for season loan. And another just like him. Same as last year, temp fixes, just not as good.

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Fisher

JRC Nyambe Wharton Bell

Trav Holtby Johnson

Brereton Armstrong Rothwell

subs

Eastwood, Carter, Williams, Davenport, Buckley, Dolan, Chapman, Vale, 

I'd do the same i reckon, although a Nyambe/Wharton centre back partnership lacks some experience/leadership. Might have to play Williams instead of one of them.

Fisher
Nyambe Magloire Williams Bell
Travis Johnson Holtby
Brereton Armstrong JRC

Magloire in over Wharton to deal with Vardy pace in-behind, Gallagher still out injured, JRC in a further forward role, unless it's 5 at the back with Nyambe, Magloire and Williams a three. Doubt it though.