• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On air tomorrow from 13:00 We will be chatting with Morning Call lead singer Tony Sharples and there is music from New Order, REM, A Certain Ratio and others   You can tune in at www.rover

Great post Philip, Your help throughout the investigation was invaluable, In will not forget the day you had Scudamore looking for the ejection chair as he was physically shook up, at how deep your kn

Noticed this from a Tweet. Fan-run radio station for the coming season. Looking forward to it!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

@Miller11 how long is the link available  for todays show? Not been able to listen yet.

The link on here is a live link. After it goes live I have to put it up on demand... it can take a while to do that, but I’ll be doing it as soon as possible. 

Once I’ve put it up it’ll be there to stay.

Just now, glen9mullan said:

Sounds crazy listening back to this, what a basket case things really where, hopefully people are finding it interesting and not too angry for me speaking out on some of the things I know and experiences

F.A. gagging orders...never heard it so explicitly stated. This should be shouted from the rooftops. Bastards!