BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, matt83 said:

How does it all work now? In the highly unlikely event that England don’t top the group am I right in thinking still make the playoffs by virtue of this nations league stuff. Must admit lost track on how it all works. Also seem to recall they’ve increased the number of teams qualifying so pretty much every man and his dog qualifies now anyway.  

Yep

17 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We could do with a few good ones at the moment, if ye could send them our way ,that would be great :) Ideally a striker! 

Your reappointment of the Englishman, McCarthy, as manager will use his EFL player knowledge when checking ancient history of players for any vague Irish connection.

A mate said a liking for Guinness is enough to get a game these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Your reappointment of the Englishman, McCarthy, as manager will use his EFL player knowledge when checking ancient history of players for any vague Irish connection.

A mate said a liking for Guinness is enough to get a game these days.

You take that back, there is no one as Irish as Mick McCarthy! 

It's funny, my Man united mates say the same about McCarthy. Completely due to them resenting him due to what happened between himslef and their God in Saipan 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You take that back, there is no one as Irish as Mick McCarthy! 

It's funny, my Man united mates say the same about McCarthy. Completely due to them resenting him due to what happened between himslef and their God in Saipan 

Do you listen to Top Flight Time Machine pod?

Just finished their take of Roy's second book. Hilarious

I actually hope Mick improves RoI, always had a liking for them since Brady.

24 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Do you listen to Top Flight Time Machine pod?

Just finished their take of Roy's second book. Hilarious

I actually hope Mick improves RoI, always had a liking for them since Brady.

No , I don't actually, but I googled it there and it sounds interesting. I will check it out. I listen to a lot of podcasts as I walk 45 minutes to work. 

Ah, he will definitely improve us from where we were. We should be competitive enough in qualifying. We didn't get the worst group. Definitely not a golden generation though. I would not fancy playing England at the moment! 

• 5 months later...

Henry Winter turning into a 2019 snowflake.

Nothing as simple as being the opposition’s best player, of course. It’s all about hating Saint Virgil. :rolleyes:

I actually though Winter has more about him than such crass barrel scraping.

• Like 1

I quite like Henry Winter (well I think he criticised kean) but has he been sniffing paint. Perhaps fans are booing the oppositions key player to try and put him off his game rather than weighing up charitable contributions. You’d think this was his first football game ever. Where does he think he is the all England lawn tennis and croquet club.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Husky said:

Did they show the replays on Sky? I'm watching on ESPN. It feels like being in the actual crowd (i.e. - not having a clue what's going on).

Only saw a replay after the event. 

Was very tight at first look...

Just now, Husky said:

Did they show the replays on Sky? I'm watching on ESPN. It feels like being in the actual crowd (i.e. - not having a clue what's going on).

No, nothing related to VAR decision making process

Edited by AllRoverAsia