BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bournemouth away

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Deservedly level.  Still feel we lack a cutting edge up top. But team working hard.

I can see why Man City let JRC go at such a young age now.

Tidy player, but just lacks that yard of pace you'd need at the top level to be a consistent threat. 

25 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Is there? Cook has over 300 appearances for Bournemouth, and theres about 500 career appearances overall between the 3 of them.

I was including the wing backs too, although in fairness it seems that you're right that Kelly & Mepham have played a bit more than I expected from such young defenders.

• Like 1

Just now, Mike E said:

Glad we pulled it back for HT. Hope Kaminski bollocks the defence for not closing down, and we go again!

I know he scored, but around 60, I'd put Dolan on for Johnson and go 442.

Suspect we’ll see Dolan towards the end, alongside Benno. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Brereton seems a different beast from last or two Seasons ago. Even doing defensive work 

I've got the 'Radio Solent' audio on my stream. When he skinned two of their players on that long run that ended with the shot, they made excuses for both. One slipped, apparently, and one didn't want to foul him. ?

More of that please, Ben. 

• Like 2

Good first half without creating much actually in their box. Would have been frustrating to go in behind.

Couple of nice runs from BB.

Id be shooting and hitting the target every chance now as that goal will be on their keepers mind.

Edited by Hasta