Watford v Rovers Wed 21st Oct 7.45pm

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

21st October 2014: My wife was rushed into hospital for an emergency C-section due to a potentially dangerous placental abrasion. After a crazy few hours, I was dumped in a room with a newborn baby gi

My view of the game was it was a typical Rovers-Mowbray effort. Having experienced this sort of thing now for over 2 years at this level it is tiring and predictable. I had absolutely no belief or exp

Being the "better team" isn't all about how much possession, how many passes and how near you get to the opponents box. Fatal mistake thinking that.  There's two sides to every game of footb

Posted Images

Frustrated with Brereton twice it broke in the box and he wasn’t sharp enough to force the chance, just seems to be on his heels and not anticipating it 

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm having a beef and onion pasty for tea. Do I have it with beans or peas? 

Both. It doesn’t really work and you won’t enjoy it but if you put them both out wide of the pastie you can pretend everyone does it.

• J*B unpinned this topic