BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

Please let us never see an Evans/Johnson midfield combo again. The pair of them together nuke our entire style of play. Obviously we're playing ten men here, but even so we're back to looking dangerous and mobile.

• Like 7

• Backroom
Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Has Tony Mowbray just out Elliot up front and Gallagher on the wing? 

WHY

Has to be trolling us at this point. Repeatedly putting Gallagher on the right is total madness otherwise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Looking that way. Flatten the poor teams but come up short against the better ones. 

Not the worst place to be but yeah that's what i was thinking. If we can start grinding results out against the strong middle pack ones then we won't be too far away.

Just now, garnersfags said:

I would take Douglas off, as he needs a run in the side which an unlucky 2nd yellow would delay. 

No more bookings today should be the advice. 

I really think this squad will now challege the better sides, there aren't many, and not just the cannon fodder. 

COYB 

He went about 15 mins ago

• Like 2

Just now, garnersfags said:

I would take Douglas off, as he needs a run in the side which an unlucky 2nd yellow would delay. 

No more bookings today should be the advice. 

I really think this squad will now challege the better sides, there aren't many, and not just the cannon fodder. 

COYB 

Bell is on for Douglas

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Not the worst place to be but yeah that's what i was thinking. If we can start grinding results out against the strong middle pack ones then we won't be too far away.

Reading ahead 1-0, they're romping away at the top

If we can beat those sort of teams I might believe we're getting somewhere

• Like 2