Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

European Champions League 2020/21

• Backroom

Brilliant game 

An absolute masterclass from Tuchel, Kante is on another plane of existence 

Reece James maybe even better tonight 

• Like 4

Just now, roverandout said:

He didn't go missing.  He was city's most dangerous player.  But city as a whole were poor

I agree City were poor but Sterling was ineffective as he often in big games. I thought their most dangerous player was Walker from full back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

I agree City were poor but Sterling was ineffective as he often in big games. I thought their most dangerous player was Walker from full back.

I wouldn’t start him for England anyway.  Hes a quality player but hes had a bad season 

• Backroom

Put a tenner on Chelsea earlier as I had a feeling City would choke. Really interesting game, Pep did a Mowbray and tried to be too clever for his own good. Tuchel kept it simple and his team looked more comfortable as a result. 

Sterling's always involved in attacking play it just more often than not doesn't result in anything. 

Not the worst CL there's been but not a classic, some cracking trickles and blocks going in though. 

Warner is a frustrating player. I think he's so close to being a cracking player but fluffs his lines far too often

• Moderation Lead

Thought Chelsea were outstanding defensively. As others have rightly observed, Tuchel kept it simple and Guardiola over complicated it and has reaped the benefits....

(Sound familiar?)

• Like 1

Watched the game on YouTube and was enjoyable to watch. Chelsea deserved to win and Tuchel has delivered. I was very skeptic of sacking Lampard for Tuchel at the time but proven my wrong so.I hold my hands up that I got it wrong. Tuchel has took them to a new level now

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyable game.

Glad Chelsea won. Some really good performances including from James and Chilwell. Kante as always.

City were poor. De Bruyne and Sterling didn't turn up. Pep must have called Mowbray for selection advice.

Some really good young players in this Chelsea side. They will be challenging for the title next season.