BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City away

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Swansea won't be top 6. Ayew apart they look bang average.  That said, they've got enough to beat us.  

We simply aren't clinical at both ends of the pitch.  

It will be another season where we put a run together at some stage, get a sniff of the playoffs then fall away.

Yet again making a piss poor side look capable. Second in the table but they haven't shown any quality and looked a bit nervy until the goal.

• Like 1

The first two chances Armstrong had he struck well enough, that last one he’s got to do better and show a bit of composure to either take it round the keeper and draw the foul or dink it over with some convinction, I don’t know what he did there. Another half where we’ve had most of the ball and probably played better, but it’s a results business and if the scoreline stays this way the pressure will be on Tony. 

Just now, booth said:

Yet again making a piss poor side look capable. Second in the table but they haven't shown any quality and looked a bit nervy until the goal.

They haven’t looked great at all, if we lose to these then god knows what that says about us. 

Just now, Joar said:

Tbh, both Evans and Lenihan looks like they are running on their heels. Looks like they're stomping, and not at all light on the feet. Someone should look at their running technique

Comes from running through bogs.

The team looks disjointed and lacking quality all over the pitch.

For a supposed "finisher", Armstrong misses 4 times as many as he scores. Bring back Simon Garner 

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Comes from running through bogs.

The team looks disjointed and lacking quality all over the pitch.

For a supposed "finisher", Armstrong misses 4 times as many as he scores. Bring back Simon Garner 

To be fair to Armstrong, the pressure is on him to deliver. Mowbray hasn't exactly given him any back up.

Mowbrays answer to this will be to bring Buckley and Gallagher on. Maybe Dolan if he's not taken his pills.

7 minutes ago, Joar said:

Tbh, both Evans and Lenihan looks like they are running on their heels. Looks like they're stomping, and not at all light on the feet. Someone should look at their running technique

Said the exact same thing myself. Lenihan is flat footed. That’s why he turns like milk!!

He gets beat far too often and his running technique is probably why. 

Armstrongs finishing is frustrating. We create so many chances, so his top level numbers are bound to look impressive. He does seem to have the nack to be in the right place for these chances though, never really see Brereton or Elliott having an attempt at goal. 
The back 4 is the concern though (as it has been for years). Has to be Ayala and Williams when all are fully fit.

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Shite yet again, although the commentators keen to repeatedly point out how great weve been.

Take Armstrong off before he does serious damage. Sadly our sole goal threat rests with him though.

I'm sticking with the Swansea commentary. They are atrocious but the upside is it will not be them next game. I gave up on the Rovers2 weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I'm sticking with the Swansea commentary. They are atrocious but the upside is it will not be them next game. I gave up on the Rovers2 weeks ago.

I try to listen to the opposition commentary when possible.

Interestingly the Coventry fans thought Mowbray was crap. I can see why.

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Shite yet again, although the commentators keen to repeatedly point out how great weve been.

Take Armstrong off before he does serious damage. Sadly our sole goal threat rests with him though.

Something tells me it's not only the manager who speaks to India through the TV