Holtby
Trybull
Buckley

Elliott
Armstrong
Brereton

is my best guess going off official and non-official team news

Just one out. Evans preferred over Buckley. :wacko: 

Would be interesting to know if these players do actually have COVID-19 or if they just have cold symptoms. How can we expect to get through this season if we aren’t testing players regularly enough to rule it out? What if we end up relegated for the sake of the cost of a few tests...

Just now, Stuart said:

About the weakest I can recall. First XI isn’t much better. Wonder if a national lockdown will include halting football again?

i expect sport and work places to be open,no spectators at the sport and closing works again mean imminent destruction of the economy,pretty much ***** if you own or restaurant or similar though?no thought to the untold millions that covid does`nt effect

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Just one out. Evans preferred over Buckley. :wacko: 

Would be interesting to know if these players do actually have COVID-19 or if they just have cold symptoms. How can we expect to get through this season if we aren’t testing players regularly enough to rule it out? What if we end up relegated for the sake of the cost of a few tests...

Surely the players in question get tested? That or someone in their household has it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Have to win today, weve had a crap start and cant feel sorry for ourselves, there is plenty of senior experience there to get a result.

I'd be very happy with a point looking at that line-up. 

All down to whether we can manage to score as many as we concede. As always. 

COYB!!! 

The plan today should be to go and keep it tight. Start from a clean sheet. If we do that and come away with a 0-0 then that will be something and represent progress. If we do that and then score on the counter or off someone's backside in the 95th minute then brilliant.

Going there and trying to outfootball and outscore them is naive and will likely see a tanning.

• Like 2

• Backroom
48 minutes ago, tomphil said:

David Hayes WWF style advertising campaign has won you over then ?

Talks more twaddle than TM on a bad day.

Absolutely, I get sucked in everytime. 

What can I say, I love the sport. And like with Rovers I'm an eternal optimist. Always think a humdinger of a scrap will break out and I'll miss it.

Pretty sure I paid for Bellew Cleverley. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Yep, folk like me are the reason Eddie drives a Bugati, I'm fully aware of that. 

• Like 1

Just now, JHRover said:

The plan today should be to go and keep it tight. Start from a clean sheet. If we do that and come away with a 0-0 then that will be something and represent progress. If we do that and then score on the counter or off someone's backside in the 95th minute then brilliant.

Going there and trying to outfootball and outscore them is naive and will likely see a tanning.

bloody suicidal to go into this game playing 4-3-3 there will be so much space between our midfield and defence the swansea lads will think it`s christmas already

2 minutes ago, Tom Stinny said:

Why couldn't Harvey Elliot play as a number 10 with the Dolan on the wing. He'd give as much battle as Evans and play a 4231 with holtby and trybul as holders.

Anything for Evans out of the team

I think this is the way I would have gone. Dolan for Evans with Elliott playing in the middle. 

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i expect sport and work places to be open,no spectators at the sport and closing works again mean imminent destruction of the economy,pretty much ***** if you own or restaurant or similar though?no thought to the untold millions that covid does`nt effect

Oh so it's better to screw the hospitals and health care instead? 

23 minutes ago, Stuart said:

About the weakest I can recall. First XI isn’t much better. Wonder if a national lockdown will include halting football again?

The RFU have just declared that the season for the 3rd tier and below are now cancelled for this season. That'll mean quite a few clubs will go under.

As for the game, I expect a thrashing with what we've got on the pitch.