BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town v Rovers Sat 21st Nov. 3pm

16 minutes ago, philipl said:

He did in my dream of another 4-0 away win... including one total goalmouth melee fluke for his hattrick

I had a really vivid dream on the night before the Everton v West Brom Cup Final. I dreamed Everton won 4-0, not an unreasonable score given Everton were heavy favourites. So I went down to the bookies next day and lumped a fair amount of my apprentice wages on Everton. They played like drains and lost 1-0. That's the only time I've ever had a football dream.

• Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well we certainly won't be now with the controversy regarding headers.

the modern football would`nt displace your hat let alone damage your brain?i love a good set piece move,remember cambridge under john beck,they all used to stand on the goalline and get the taker to launch it right under the crossbar,lethally effective

Regarding Mowbray continually bigging up the opposition. I remember having a chat with the chairman of our local Rugby League club. He was emphasising how important it was to have an over night stay when the team played in Cumbria. He said " It's vital to remove from the players all the excuses they have for losing ". Long coach journey, the kit isn't right, not enough water bottles, my strapping wasn't done properly etc etc.

" Make sure everything is done correctly and the buggers have no reason not to win " !

17 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Predicted Line-ups from Lancs Live:-

Predicted Rovers XI: Kaminski, Rankin-Costello, Lenihan, Wharton, Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Rothwell, Elliott, Armstrong, Brereton

Predicted Luton Town XI: Sluga, Pearson, Rea, Bradley, Cranie, Dewsbury-Hall, Ruddock, Cornick, Berry, Moncur, Collins

Will surely be Buckley not Trybull?

19 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Predicted Line-ups from Lancs Live:-

Predicted Rovers XI: Kaminski, Rankin-Costello, Lenihan, Wharton, Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Rothwell, Elliott, Armstrong, Brereton

Predicted Luton Town XI: Sluga, Pearson, Rea, Bradley, Cranie, Dewsbury-Hall, Ruddock, Cornick, Berry, Moncur, Collins

No excuses today, that is a strong line up. Rothwell is the key player for me, he plays well and we will score goals.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Interesting, and a little odd, that Vale is present. Having only just come back from injury and getting a niggle straight away in his first reserve game. Must be a bit depleted for depth. Then again there are what, 9 subs allowed now?

Just now, bluebruce said:

Interesting, and a little odd, that Vale is present. Having only just come back from injury and getting a niggle straight away in his first reserve game. Must be a bit depleted for depth. Then again there are what, 9 subs allowed now?

5 subs allowed now from 9 subs. 

Stupid rule change again

• Like 5