BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dissertation Survey Help!

Apologies that this isn’t strictly rovers related. I am currently doing my dissertation on the relationship between football fans and place. If you could please fill out my questionnaire I would great appreciate it. Should only take 5 minutes.https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__cQBzlBUNDkxOEhXUkJKTDlYUzlKSjlVRThYU1pJNS4u

EDIT: I’ve managed to reach the maximum amount of responses, so thank you to everyone who participated!  

Edited by TruRover

1 hour ago, Riverside under the drip said:

Is it just me or does anyone else despise 'engage with' or 'interact with' something when what you mean is usually mean is 'watch, listen or do'?

Yes, I'm with you on that but I guess it's intended to be neutral language that doesn't lead the reader.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TruRover said:

Apologies that this isn’t strictly rovers related. I am currently doing my dissertation on the relationship between football fans and place. If you could please fill out my questionnaire I would great appreciate it. Should only take 5 minutes.https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__cQBzlBUNDkxOEhXUkJKTDlYUzlKSjlVRThYU1pJNS4u

I'd have liked a comment box for the last question. In some ways its reduced my interest as it a poorer spectacle without fans but also I've got less options to entertain myself so my interest stays roughly the same 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

I'd have liked a comment box for the last question. In some ways its reduced my interest as it a poorer spectacle without fans but also I've got less options to entertain myself so my interest stays roughly the same 

I would of liked to have done this but I had concerns about making my results too broad. As much as the effect of Covid on fans is an interesting topic it kind of veers away from the ideal of place and more to covid19, rather than looking at how Covid19 has effected place and in turn affected football fans. If that makes sense. Either way many thanks for your participation!