BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

2 hours ago, bazza said:

Beer Brothers is very expensive ale. Bottles of Harpers Golden Ale in Aldi at 1.09 a bottle is the perfect taste for my palate. It's my favourite taste of beer. 

Fair enough if that’s what you like. But it’s rather like buying wine. Even at Aldi you can spend £3.99 or £20+ a bottle. Both sell and presumably the customers are happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I introduce myself and ask help for store here:

I try here because number of views is not vey high on the "introduce Yourself" thread.

With my french Credit Cards, it's impossible for me to buy on online store because of optomany system. And there isn't Paypal option to buy on the store (!).

It would be great if someone with a Paypal account could buy a gift card and give me the number.

Of course, I make the paypal transfer before you buy the card so you don't take any risk.

Hope that someone could help me!

Come on Rovers!

Maké

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Maké said:

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I introduce myself and ask help for store here:

I try here because number of views is not vey high on the "introduce Yourself" thread.

With my french Credit Cards, it's impossible for me to buy on online store because of optomany system. And there isn't Paypal option to buy on the store (!).

It would be great if someone with a Paypal account could buy a gift card and give me the number.

Of course, I make the paypal transfer before you buy the card so you don't take any risk.

Hope that someone could help me!

Come on Rovers!

Maké

Do I have your permission to share your email address with the club ? 

3 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Oh dear...I contacted them on Twitter to see if they could help you but this doesn’t sound too good...😕

Thanks Herbie6590! Yes, they told me there was nothing they could do and I tried to contact Optomany and my bank but same answer... 😕

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, barry_ said:

In the 4 months since this thread started, nothing's changed regarding the awful awful roverstore. 

I wonder who is in charge of selecting the styles ect. 

At the moment down at Ewood, nobody is responsible for anything. 

57 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

A small selection of the merchandise available at roversradio.co.uk

ED8D43E8-0C1F-4678-9998-1FF3C7BCFE5B.jpeg

Great range of t shirts. I would question only one thing. For a group so opposed to a £3 walk-on, it seems a bit off to go from stating £22 on the site (would buy this absolutely with a bit of P&P) to £32.40 at checkout (VAT added after postage at the point of delivery address) for one t shirt. VERY expensive. We can't criticise Rovers for not reducing prices across the board but ignore it for those we admire I'm afraid.

46 minutes ago, Riverside under the drip said:

Great range of t shirts. I would question only one thing. For a group so opposed to a £3 walk-on, it seems a bit off to go from stating £22 on the site (would buy this absolutely with a bit of P&P) to £32.40 at checkout (VAT added after postage at the point of delivery address) for one t shirt. VERY expensive. We can't criticise Rovers for not reducing prices across the board but ignore it for those we admire I'm afraid.

Fair point.

Our margins on all products are pretty minimal. We don’t have the financial clout to hold stock so we use a service that allows us to print on order.

We do continually look for ways to bring the costs down and hopefully we can do so substantially in the future. Can’t make any promises, but hopefully it’ll be soon. 🤞🤞

The price point I don’t think is too dissimilar to a gig t-shirt, kind of how we wanted to pitch them.

I don’t think the comparisons to Waggott’s surcharge are fair. We can’t help the tax, and I find it incredibly annoying.

It’s not an attempt to grab money. Anything we do make off merchandise goes back into the running of Rovers Radio where costs run into thousands of pounds per year.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

He is half American, so no surprise. The easier paced MLS may help him stay on the pitch. Even mid 30s, overweight Rooney looked fitter than half of them on the clips I saw.

I was cryptically trying to say I've been told he's left us and gone to LA. For some bizarre reason Rovers are waiting a couple of weeks to announce it.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

It's a cryptic clue about his future and the answer isn't Lower Accrington.

😁😁

I think I got the reference, I just messed up my understanding.🙄 It was LA that proved too much for the man according to Gladys, I was thinking he was off to some team in Georgia (Atlanta?). I now realise he's probably off to LA. Unless I've got it wrong completely and he's off to Kilmarnock or somewhere😁

edit: just seen your post to Matty. 

This has all proved too much for me....

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 1