BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

Any idea why I can't pay for my shopping on the online roverstore? I'm living in Germany and trying to pay for something using my German visa credit card. Do any other overseas fans also have this problem?

Edited by Hannoverover

1 hour ago, Meesh said:

I'm overseas but recently used a British issued MasterCard (debit) on the Rovers Store website. Have you used your Visa with foreign online vendors before? It's possible that your bank is blocking it, so I'd contact them first and foremost.

Thanks, yes I've never had a problem before. Just seen that the L and XL sizes of the home shirt are now sold out :-(. Guessing they won't get restocked again now.

• Moderation Lead
10 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Who went tonight that can share some insight?

I wasn’t able to attend, due to work commitments, but 02G will have attended.

5 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

They're on the website now, and I must say it's embarrassing. TM staying.

Sorry to be a technophobe, but which website and is there a link ? Forget this message I have found the minutes.

Edited by rigger

One thing that stuck out to me in the fans forum minutes. On the question of fans not renewing. There was plenty of pre-emptory excuses given for a drop in season ticket sales. But no recognition that Mowbray losing the faith of a large part of the fanbase is going to be major factor in renewals.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 3

https://www.rovers.co.uk/siteassets/fans/fans-forum/ff-zoom-minutes-18.5.21.pdf

Usual few minutes of head in hands when reading the minutes. I’ll put the worlds worst kept secret re TM aside, I was more worried by...

‘MK repeated the point he made at the March meeting that it would be very positive if the club’s training ground could be brought back into Blackburn with Darwen.’

Very worrying intervention from Mushtaq Khan, let’s hope he has no links to BwD or the club hierarchy

And had to just laugh at this, no rush, ay!

‘He noted that 2025 would be the 150th anniversary of the founding of the club and that it would be very positive if some proper fan engagement could be in place by then.’

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/siteassets/fans/fans-forum/ff-zoom-minutes-18.5.21.pdf

Usual few minutes of head in hands when reading the minutes. I’ll put the worlds worst kept secret re TM aside, I was more worried by...

‘MK repeated the point he made at the March meeting that it would be very positive if the club’s training ground could be brought back into Blackburn with Darwen.’

Very worrying intervention from Mushtaq Khan, let’s hope he has no links to BwD or the club hierarchy

And had to just laugh at this, no rush, ay!

‘He noted that 2025 would be the 150th anniversary of the founding of the club and that it would be very positive if some proper fan engagement could be in place by then.’

I would like to know what exactly are the positives in the training ground being brought back, that MK keeps mentioning.  

• Like 1

Who is this bloke on the FF who is trying to push for the training centre to be moved to BwD? 

Didn't expect much more from the minutes really. A few "we're working on things" and "looking into it" etc etc.

Also I thought these owners never refused a cheque according to some?

• Like 2