BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

10 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

How can it be a pre-order when the seasons already started?

This club is an absolute shambles.

It means you promise to pay full price before it’s mass available in the sale next Feb. 

20 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I won't hold my breath, put can somebody on the forum please ask at the next fans forum who on earth thought it would be a good idea to charge someone £3 to get into Blues pre match after 1pm?

Ridiculous.

About £8 for the first pint then ...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Will there be another Forum meeting? I thought with Covid around the Club wasn't able to host such events due to risk. 

AKA Waggott doesn't fancy sitting through uncomfortable questions and will come up with any excuse going to avoid it.

Waggott will get back to you about that question.

😁😁😁😁

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Will there be another Forum meeting? I thought with Covid around the Club wasn't able to host such events due to risk. 

AKA Waggott doesn't fancy sitting through uncomfortable questions and will come up with any excuse going to avoid it.

Yet they can have a "comedy night" at Blues to full capacity?

Think they are hiding behind covid as an excuse to be honest.

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

I won't hold my breath, put can somebody on the forum please ask at the next fans forum who on earth thought it would be a good idea to charge someone £3 to get into Blues pre match after 1pm?

Ridiculous.

I got you.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, JHRover said:

On Monday, aye.

• Like 1

Would you be able to ask please about specifically what happened in the transfer window please, was it a case of having a budget and not getting a deal over the line, and if so, can the budget be specified? I think not the last winter window but the one before, Waggott said that 1.2m/1.4m (cant 100% remember) went unspent that window from the budget. Might give us some transparency on how much if anything was left over.

Could you also reiterate the point please on the slowness on the concourses and suggest the ideas of pre preparing drinks and also fully utilising the bottle bars, maybe even some sort of bars outside to help to reduce queue sizes.

25 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Would you be able to ask please about specifically what happened in the transfer window please, was it a case of having a budget and not getting a deal over the line, and if so, can the budget be specified? I think not the last winter window but the one before, Waggott said that 1.2m/1.4m (cant 100% remember) went unspent that window from the budget. Might give us some transparency on how much if anything was left over.

Could you also reiterate the point please on the slowness on the concourses and suggest the ideas of pre preparing drinks and also fully utilising the bottle bars, maybe even some sort of bars outside to help to reduce queue sizes.

All those are on the agenda.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

There is a bar outside, behind the Blackburn end, at Half-time.

• Like 1