BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

TRANSFER THREAD - JANUARY 2021

38 minutes ago, superniko said:

Well - Preston have just signed Ched Evans. That club is a bit of a mess, yet they sit level on points with us and an extra win to their name.

Having said that....Sparks will be donning the lilywhite soon...

Edited by superniko

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

We absolutely must have a defender coming in to let Carter go with him being our only sub defender in recent weeks and all of our first team defenders are crocked half the time.

You have more confidence than me in Mowbray I have to say. Best part of a week into the window three moved out on loan none yet arrived!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rogerb said:

You have more confidence than me in Mowbray I have to say. Best part of a week into the window three moved out on loan none yet arrived!

Not sure I’d call it confidence.

I have to believe that Mowbray isn’t a complete idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogerb said:

It sounds like Jarrad Branthwaite is on his way here and let's face it the three that have left aren't exactly huge losses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stuart said:

We absolutely must have a defender coming in to let Carter go with him being our only sub defender in recent weeks and all of our first team defenders are crocked half the time.

With releasing Carter id think there must be two incomings ..? We needed one  with Carter here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

Not sure I’d call it confidence.

I have to believe that Mowbray isn’t a complete idiot.

Difficult to disagree.

Same thing happened last season if I recall. We were desperately short of centre halves and our solution was to send Magloirr and Wharton out on loan!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

There must be two coming in if Carter has gone...MUST be!

Remember Maglores loan ends on Saturday I beleive so I guess Tonys thinking is let Carter go out and get some experince and have Maglore on the bench and training with the 1st team and see where he is after his experience on loan? I have preferred Maglore to Carter to what I have seen so far.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Prelude said:

Remember Maglores loan ends on Saturday I beleive so I guess Tonys thinking is let Carter go out and get some experince and have Maglore on the bench and training with the 1st team and see where he is after his experience on loan? I have preferred Maglore to Carter to what I have seen so far.

Were Hartlepool even playing him?I thought I read something that suggested Hartlepool didn't want to extend his loan?

Hope the Carter departure means we are close to bringing 2 centre halfs in rather than replacing Carter with Magloire