BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

TRANSFER THREAD - JANUARY 2021

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I hope we go back in for Pickering later in the window and get the deal done. Perfect sense deal for us. Young, British, and will develop here. Get it done Mowbray..

I expect Trybull to have to loan spell cut short for us after reading Sharpe's article today. 

Stoke are trying to sign another left back called Norrington- Davis ( I think that name is correct ) on loan from Sheff Utd. He was at Rochdale on loan and their fans rate him according to a Dale following pal of mine. I don't think I've ever seen him play.

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Yes, his writing is eccentric to say the least! 

Tbh whoever is his editor clearly isn't fit for purpose either. I could proofread his work better in my sleep.

Accuracy at the LT was horrendous even when I did work experience there. At 15 they had me proofreading obituaries one day. Which is a bit scandalous in itself, but I used to find and fix a ton of errors. You would think more care would have been taken.

West Ham want Josh King. Bournemouth still asking 15 million. They’ll get him for 8-10 end of the window and use AA as a bargaining tool. They’ve not there 25m to pay for AA and I don’t think Moyes is that daft either. AA isn’t anywhere near PL standard, yet.

No doubt the dildo brothers will be offering a curly wurly. And staged payments which are no good for us with FFP if any eventual interest came to fruition. They’ve not the money to pay outright for him, swamped in debt, wages to an ageing pathetic side. 

Edited by StevenSK

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Not sure why losing our top scorer and this season's best player makes any sense at all.

They couldn’t afford said benrahama for 25 and spent 5 for the loan. They’re hardly suddenly finishing riches during covid whilst losing money to pay for AA are they!

17 minutes ago, StevenSK said:

West Ham want Josh King. Bournemouth still asking 15 million. They’ll get him for 8-10 end of the window and use AA as a bargaining tool. They’ve not there 25m to pay for AA and I don’t think Moyes is that daft either. AA isn’t anywhere near PL standard, yet.

No doubt the dildo brothers will be offering a curly wurly. And staged payments which are no good for us with FFP if any eventual interest came to fruition. They’ve not the money to pay outright for him, swamped in debt, wages to an ageing pathetic side. 

You can get around the staged payments stuff with amortisation and accountancy trickery of the sort. Just got to be competent.

Oh wait...I see your point.

4 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Goalkeeper Joe Hilton gone to Fleetwood on an emergency loan. Replacing leutwiler whose short term contract ended

So Fleetwood have been keeping tabs on our goalkeepers. Not enough to have realised Leuts wasn't up to much, though he does have previous of being decent in that league.

37 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Not the old "we're in for a decent prospect, in a position we need but we can't afford him"  chestnut again.  How many times do they trot out this shit?

Club is in a state of constant paralysis. I’ve lost the will these days, every bit of excitement just ain’t there

• Like 5

a damning indictment of the club that we can`t afford to buy a player from crewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!though it could be an excuse if the lad has`nt passed the  mowbray scale of fit and proper person,i.e is he a bit of a handfull to manage,is he ambitious,does he get forward to much,can he play out of position and has he got a bit of devilment about him,if the answer is yes to any of them then he`s failed the test and won`t be welcome at brockhall or ewood,likes an easy life does our tony,can`t be having anyone who might improve us,stick to the has beens and never will be`s,makes his life easier,as for that top six,**** that,far to much hassle and pressure