BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford (A) - Saturday 5.12.20

• Backroom

No way we can use the hard luck excuse after getting away with three penalty box handballs in midweek. The ref has been terrible, but that's standard at this level. Buckeroo at RB is the worst decision of the day thus far. 

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

You would surely keep Arma on as the out ball - as with last season there, one punt up pitch and you never know. Towell thrown in me thinks. 

Sensible management really.

Not getting anything from this game. Rest the stars where you can.

• Like 2

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Shame this. We were 100% the better team before the sending off. Damage limitation now. Most importantly, no more injured or sent off please.

Thankfully, promotion won’t be win or lost today!

Come on boys!!

Exactly. We were fair better before the red. Now all of a sudden Mowbray is out of his depth, our players are crap, another death spiral is starting and we will probably get relegated 

• Like 3

We are sorely missing Big Ben! Could do with someone to hold on to the ball a bit. Still...besides the horrible ref (as always!) I will not bow my head in shame over losing 2-1 here. Listening to these Brentford commentators have been sobering (Cheers!). If it been Rovers being Brentford we would be demanding total domination and 5-1. Onwards and upwards!

11 minutes ago, davefarnworth said:

Mowbray is out of his depth today but unfortunate will be the excuse. Pity Venkys brought us this far to complain about refs at big ole Brentford

We were 1-0 up, controlling the game and comfortable. It’s a valid excuse.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Bristol City losing at home to Big Club 1-0. I don’t think they’re all that - we can beat them at Ashton as we did last season.

Depends on what kind of defence we can put out,might need to win something like 4-3