27 minutes ago, Neal said:

Wow... I'd have a think about that Mike. The 5 games he missed for us, we lost 4 and won 1. Critical player for us. 

Oh I know but I think Dack still Trumps Rothwell.

If not Rothwell, then he has to take a wing spot (perhaps in place of Brereton).

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing but pride for those 10 lads in that second half. Not often I clap in the living room at the final whistle. Have that Brentford. And I’ll even say it: well done Mowbray. Capitali

Boll@ck naked apart from Home socks works a treat ..

I would have expected a penalty at the other end so I'm not too critical of the award but the decision to send Lenihan off is certainly worthy of an appeal. In the appeal process you are allowed to sh

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Oh I know but I think Dack still Trumps Rothwell.

If not Rothwell, then he has to take a wing spot (perhaps in place of Brereton).

Think Rothwell is crucial to the way we want to play on the counter. Transitions will be a lot slower without him. 

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11681/12170460/joachim-andersen-fulham-defender-available-for-boxing-day-southampton-visit-after-ban-overturned

The Fulham captain, Anderson has had his appeal upheld and will not be banned. I defy anybody to tell me that this isn't a clearer sending off than Lenihans at Brentford when our appeal failed. I said at the time it's crucial that the evidence supplied is really important and I understand Fulham put up a compelling case. I don't know what our evidence entailed but appealing is really a random process.

Incidentally Anderson had been booked earlier as Lenihan had but a retrospective yellow card cannot be applied.