BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Canaries. Sat 12th Dec 3pm

1 hour ago, Roverthechimp said:

Easier said than done due to the Corona situation ...

My option is sorting the junk in the cellar 🤔😉 (i suppose i could get drunk and fall asleep before kick-off - might work 🤣)

There's a train ticket with your name on it at your local station. I would suggest you enjoy a day out and return here after the match to read all  about some of the finest football ever played at Ewood and a resounding 5-0 win. Or you could watch us lose and find a horses head in your bed...a horse that looks like Owen Coyle. Choose wisely my friend. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Are we gonna win or we gonna get Farked?

I don't feel confident.

Rovers 0 - Norwich 2

Yes, this has the feel of one of Mowbray's desperately frustrating fallow periods, to keep us safely away from any notion of top 6.

Blackburn Rovers on their annual battle against promotion, series 4 re-run I think.. Canaries to nick it due to Rovers choking on noxious fumes emanating from their loyal support on this MB. Call the Police!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

There's a train ticket with your name on it at your local station. I would suggest you enjoy a day out and return here after the match to read all  about some of the finest football ever played at Ewood and a resounding 5-0 win. Or you could watch us lose and find a horses head in your bed...a horse that looks like Owen Coyle. Choose wisely my friend. 

Wouldn't that be a donkeys head? (Or even the head of an ass??) 🤔

But it pales in comparison to  the thought of waking up and finding Owen Coyle in your bed 😱🤢

11 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

Who said this:

At the end of the day, the results are the results, we know where we are as a football team,”

Was it a) Albert Camus

b) ToMo

Definitely Camus.

Mowbray said this: "After many years during which I saw many things, what I know most surely about morality and the duty of man I owe to sport and learned it in the Racing Universitaire Algerios (RUA)Boro youth team"

• Like 4

On 10/12/2020 at 06:54, Bigdoggsteel said:

Douglas hasn't gotten going, but his pedigree at this level speaks for itself. I wouldn't describe him as a "poor signing", just one that hasn't gotten going yet. He hadn't played much when we signed him. 

He was bigged up on here when we signed him.  Many thinking he was the missing piece, shoe in forntop six sort of thing is what I recall.  Hope he regains his form soon.

2 hours ago, matt83 said:

Only one stat he needs to worry about. 10th. 

one thing about mowbray that really irks me is the fact he obviously rates himself as a tactical genius,he`s not and if he thought less about tactics and more about playing everyone in their correct positions we`de have a few more points,saying that iv`e got a feeling we`ll go out and win easily today😊