BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

The type of fixture we love and excel in.

This is as big a home banker as you could possibly get.

Just a question of how many goals we run in - a minimum of 3 and I'd go as high as 6.

Bang on Rovers and fill yer boots for Christmas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Just a question of how many goals we run in - a minimum of 3 and I'd go as high as 6.

Oh Mercer Mercer Mercer Mercer. I bet you drive your family up the wall!

53 minutes ago, Mercer said:

We certainly should be beating them. They've lost their last 6 away and their only victory on the road was against Wycombe. 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Someone give this man a knighthood please 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think it's a cert that Davenport will start this. He might even start Buckley. 

Thinking there, wasn't Allardcye known for getting results against the teams below us, but not so much against the top teams? I suppose it's different doing that in the PL. 

We could beat good teams at home some of the time with Big Sam in charge. It was the tough away games that were write offs.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think it's a cert that Davenport will start this. He might even start Buckley. 

If these 2 are in the midfield we will lose. This is still championship football against men.  You can't be 1 or 2 men down.

Oh, @Paul Mani you should know that Buckos Boy is running in the 12.15 at Plumpton today.....betting slip has your name on it lad...

Edited by Sparks Rover

21 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

If these 2 are in the midfield we will lose. This is still championship football against men.  You can't be 1 or 2 men down.

Oh, @Paul Mani you should know that Buckos Boy is running in the 12.15 at Plumpton today.....betting slip has your name on it lad...

I wouldn't start Buckley Personally,  just saying Mowbray might 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Thinking there, wasn't Allardcye known for getting results against the teams below us, but not so much against the top teams? I suppose it's different doing that in the PL. 

I wonder if he planned on bring those 2 in for this to rest others but possibly expecting a better set of results over the last few games.

Now we've lost the last 2, he might have changed his mind.

12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I wonder if he planned on bring those 2 in for this to rest others but possibly expecting a better set of results over the last few games.

Now we've lost the last 2, he might have changed his mind.

Ya, probably. Make Buckley starting less likely but I still think he will start Davenport. He deserves it too I think. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Think Buckos Boy failed to finish - IMO, quite appropriate!!!

My missus, who choses her nags by the name, had a fiver e/w on Mon Petit Cheri which came second at, wait for it, 200/1!

My horse racing bet for the day is also at Plumpton - Little Awkward in the 13.18, you might just get 3/1.

Edited by Mercer

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

My missus, who choses her nags by the name, had a fiver e/w on Mon Petit Cheri which came second at, wait for it, 200/1!

My horse racing bet for the day is also at Plumpton - Little Awkward in the 13.18, you might just get 3/1.

Last time I backed your horse tip it romped home, I'm on it!

• Backroom
47 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Thank you very much!!!!! 

BRFCS Legend.

• Like 1

I agree on the point totals, re: Next 5 matches. If we don’t start picking up some big points, we might as well forget about playoff or promotion, and get excited about finish in the top third, as opposed to mid table.

Dack returning soon will be a welcome addition, but honestly, the defending is where we are lacking. We will just be losing to teams above us in the table, 2-3, instead of 1-2 as we now do.