BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Rotherham Utd. (h) Wed. 16th Dec. 7.45pm

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Robbed them. Daylight robbery.

And I love it.

Anti-football team has got what it deserved. They came to spoil the game and then, bafflingly, changed their game plan and dropped off after going 1-0 up.

The fact their manager was screaming for them to play the ball into the corner for a draw when they had a chance to whip in a free kick with their height advantage makes it all the more delicious.

• Like 2

Well. That was bad. But we won.

Surely this is where we bottom out?

Midfield of Trybull, Downing and Holtby got us back into it.

I’m coming round to the “Buckley needs a loan” argument and Johnson just doesn’t have the engine or fitness to play this schedule.

Reckon Barry Douglas is getting a back hander off Amari’i Bell’s agent too.

The only way is up I hope, let’s pt an undeserved 3pts “in the bag” to stop the rot and get our heads on straight sharpish.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 1

Oh my god I can’t believe what I’ve just seen!! How on earth have we won that?! Possibly the worst performance I’ve seen from us under Mowbray full stop and I don’t think that’s an exaggeration, unbelievable Jeff what a win. 

• Like 2