BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

NEXT FIVE GAMES PREDICTIONS

2 losses on the bounce so we will probably "stop the rot" with a point against Rotherham and the death spiral will continue:

Rotherham- Draw

Stoke (top half team) - Loss

Sheff wed - draw

Huddersfield - loss

Birmingham- win (to end the death spiral with 1 win in 8 )

Just to be clear, all of those teams are beatable and we should be looking at nothing less than 5 wins but this is Rovers under Mowbray and he only seems to work in cycles.

8 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

What's your prediction? We probably should be getting a minimum of 10 pts if we have designs on the play-offs. My guess is we'll get 8. 

Rotherham (H)  - Win

Stoke (A) - Lose

Sheff Wed (H) - Win

Huddersfield (A) Draw

Birmingham (A) Draw

That was going to be my prediction although I could see defeats at both Huddersfield and Birmingham based on some of the results both of them have achieved recently.

Rotherham (H)  - Win

Stoke (A) - Draw

Sheff Wed (H) - Win

Huddersfield (A) - Win

Birmingham (A) - Win

These, in the main, are easy games which will have Mowbray salivating.

The 'flat track bullies' to take 13 out of 15 points.

Get every spare penny you have together and bang it on Rovers to beat Rotherham on Wednesday night.  Odds aren't great at 5/8 but every £80 will get you a £50 return.  I would put a Rovers' win at 98% - these chances don't come round too often.  The type of fixture Rovers have breezed this season.

Edited by Mercer

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Rotherham (H)  - Win

Stoke (A) - Draw

Sheff Wed (H) - Win

Huddersfield (A) - Win

Birmingham (A) - Win

Get every spare penny you have together and bang it on Rovers to beat Rotherham on Wednesday night.  Odds aren't great at 5/8 but every £80 will get you a £50 return.  I would put a Rovers' win at 98% - these chances don't come round too often.  The type of fixture Rovers have breezed this season.

So that's a 1-1 borefest then ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 09:14, Mercer said:

Rotherham (H)  - Win

Stoke (A) - Draw

Sheff Wed (H) - Win

Huddersfield (A) - Win

Birmingham (A) - Win

License to print money😉

• Like 3

It looks like any other season under TM, with disappointment the only thing being served monotonously and in spades.

No noises from the club about the obvious need to shore up a leaky (as ever) defence, so it is likely the rinse and repeat cycle is firmly entrenched until there is a change of management. No surprise that no-one has the appetite to put together a preview for Brum on Saturday. The patternometer says we will win. Not sure I give a toss at the moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

License to print money😉

If you banged every spare penny you had on Rovers to beat Rotherham (as I suggested)!

New Year optimism - WE WILL BEAT BRUM ON SATURDAY.  One point from their last five games - get on it!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

4s5r4h.jpg

I don’t know how to upload pictures on here from my phone, but when I’d had a few cans the other week, I found a wish.com model of the Ghanaian coffin dancers and I bought it. I’ll be honest, I don’t hate it and it’s on a shelf at home....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, K-Hod said:

I don’t know how to upload pictures on here from my phone, but when I’d had a few cans the other week, I found a wish.com model of the Ghanaian coffin dancers and I bought it. I’ll be honest, I don’t hate it and it’s on a shelf at home....

Going on the internet after having a few is dangerous, you never know what you'll say or buy lol