BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Owls Boxing Day 3pm through a Socially Distanced Looking Glass

1 minute ago, philipl said:

I am feeling so good about this game now..

Almost certain this optimism means we're going to come yet another Ewood Park cropper against Sheffield Wednesday.

Need to win really because Bristol are home to wycombe etc....we can't move much in the table but we can lose touch a bit.

You are right, we normally make a 0-0 or something on this type of game...

5 minutes ago, Mum63 said:

Chrome cast she can get match on her phone as a season ticket holder but not sure how to get it on the tv

If it works with iFollow (I've not been able to make it work with my dad's iPad):

3 dots setting option in browser on phone (top right). Make sure that the Chrome Cast is on. Click 'Cast entire tab. An option should come up with your TV on it - select that.

25 minutes ago, Kie_BRFC said:

Dack himself said he might be on the bench and your bloke said he’s starting, cracking prediction 

I haven't even been keeping up with anything so I didn't even know dack said he was maybe going to be on the bench I was just passing on any info I had. Sounded like he was going to start but I fully expect dack to now come off the bench for a good half hour 

Which rovers side will turn up. The one that’s mildly entertaining destroying the crap relegation threatened sides down to 10 men. Or the opta stats rovers obsessed with passing sideways and backward posing zero threat to the opposition other than long range speculative shots. 

18 minutes ago, Mum63 said:

Chrome cast she can get match on her phone as a season ticket holder but not sure how to get it on the tv

I don’t think ifollow is available to chromecast (it wasn’t at the back end of last season anyway). I’ve just been using a hdmi  from laptop to tv now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoldierMo said:

Why change elliott when he is on fire on the right tinker tony

My guess is he’s working a system that can allow him to bring Dack back in.

In my view both Arma and Gallagher should not be out wide.

• Like 2