BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Not sure why the bookies have us as favourites, Hudds have a good home record, they've won their last

3 at home too, all by the same scoreline 2-0.

Agreed, thought it was odd. We're 19/20 vs 27/10 for Huddersfield, that's not even close we're clear favourites. 

If I were another poster I'd brag about how much I'd wagered but I'm not here to impress strangers 😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Silas said:

I'm with you, I'm laying the whole season on this match.

Win and I'll hold hope, draw or lose and I'll give up looking at the top half of the table.

Makes no sense to put so much on 90mins of football, but I can't help how I feel. 

Totally agree, this game feels massive to me. I've backed TM to the hilt, as I genuinely believe he has bettered us every season. But just recently it seems like that progress has stagnated. Time for a win tonight and to kick on again 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philipl said:

No commentary tonight 

Was this mentioned anywhere prior to purchase? Such a shocking offering. Can you even get Huddersfield comms?

EDIT: Just checked and you can get Home commentary so I guess that’ll have to do. 

Edited by superniko

18 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Totally agree, this game feels massive to me. I've backed TM to the hilt, as I genuinely believe he has bettered us every season. But just recently it seems like that progress has stagnated. Time for a win tonight and to kick on again 

I tend to agree with you, let’s see when Dack, BB get their legs under them & some game time. Then, Travis comes back in a week (it sounds like I’m putting way too much faith in the midfield, when it’s defenders who’ve been costing us). 

• Like 1

• Backroom
24 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

It doesn’t bother me at all if people don’t watch. I just don’t get why it’s worth announcing.

It’s not particularly ‘worth announcing’ out of intent but when discussing a match, in particular one where there is extra discussion about people having to pay extra for, I think it’s worth a mention that as someone who has always had a season ticket that interest in the current product is so low that it never really came under consideration