• Head of Media & Communications: Rob Gill
  • Ticketing Manager: Sharon Metcalfe
  • Retail Manager: Nicola Prior
  • Safety Officer: Stuart Caley
  • HR Officer: Faye Billington
  • Access and Safeguarding Officer: Christine Rennard MBE
  • Health & Safety Manager: Stephen Airey
  • Community Trust CEO: Gary Robinson

This thread is 99% pointless as we all know he’s ‘well protected’ within the club, and I doubt that the owners give that cash black hole of a football club they own much thought outside of the annual Pune summer summit.

But I suppose they are partial to an odd decision out of nowhere, I remember folk thinking that Bowyer was in situ for as long as he wanted, until he wasn’t, and Lambert had arrived within hours.

Difference being GB didn’t have allies in executive positions...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

Supporter Liaison Officer/General Manager, Lynsey Talbot: 01254 508270 / ltalbot@rovers.co.uk 

what is her role?

Can we contact her about our concern regarding the manager?

Contacting anyone at the club will be a waste of time, even Waggott doesn't have the power to recommend sacking Mowbray or even suggesting it.  It will be Venky's who make that decision and as has been proven time and again, they are very loyal to people that they trust and they trust TM.  

The only way that TM will leave before the end of the season is if he decides to walkaway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Contacting anyone at the club will be a waste of time, even Waggott doesn't have the power to recommend sacking Mowbray or even suggesting it.  It will be Venky's who make that decision and as has been proven time and again, they are very loyal to people that they trust and they trust TM.  

The only way that TM will leave before the end of the season is if he decides to walkaway.

I hope he does. But I sent an email anyway to share my frustration as a supporter of the club. Cant see any harm in that.

19 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

He won't go at the end of the season either, he won't get another cushy championship gig like this we are stuck with him unless the wheels fall well and truly off, even then i wouldn't bet on him being sacked I was told he was safe even with relegation

2 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

He won't go at the end of the season either, he won't get another cushy championship gig like this we are stuck with him unless the wheels fall well and truly off, even then i wouldn't bet on him being sacked I was told he was safe even with relegation

Looking at the coming fixtures I think the wheels are about to come off BIG TIME!

In the next 9 fixtures taking us to the end of March I think this current team / level of performance will likely win one, draw one and lose 7. The reason for my pessimism is the level of performance. I don’t think we’ve played well since Preston away last year. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Who told you that? Not what Waggott himself said. He said he makes recommendations on the football side to the owners. 

I know there’s a big call for tried and tested but I would like to see John Terry given a championship job.

Every appointment comes with its own risk but JT played championship football in his last few years of his career and was ex England captain. Great pedigree.

2 minutes ago, Hi Mack said:

I know there’s a big call for tried and tested but I would like to see John Terry given a championship job.

Every appointment comes with its own risk but JT played championship football in his last few years of his career and was ex England captain. Great pedigree.

Yeah and a grade A ass...racism toward Ferdinand, bedding a team mates Mrs...great pedigree or not I wouldn't want him here same goes for Giggs

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Yeah and a grade A ass...racism toward Ferdinand, bedding a team mates Mrs...great pedigree or not I wouldn't want him here same goes for Giggs

Instead of Mowbray, I would be happy enough with Terry. I can't believe you are moralising in the world of professional football. The whole thing is a cess-pit, live with it.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 3

I'm not sure I could stomach Wagner after what he did at Huddersfield (rotated out his whole team against a hapless Birmingham, who won to effectively relegate us to L1). I don't care that they were already in the playoffs and that we ultimately weren't good enough to stay up across the whole of the season. Those sort of antics shouldn't occur in professional sport.

• Like 1