BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbrays Successor

20 hours ago, ben_the_beast said:

I don't think in their eyes they bought a business. They bought a toy, a plaything. When it goes well, they invest, when it goes badly they don't make tough decisions, they lose interest.

We are picked up and put down like they're on the playstation having a game of fifa. 

Totally agree. Thinking they bought us and run us as a business is the thing that makes no sense: we bleed money and have zero to do with the chicken industry. City and Chelsea weren’t bought as businesses either; all these clubs are vanity playthings.

Our problem is we are not Woody or Buzz Lightyear to our owners, we are Wheezy, covered in shit up on the top shelf.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

He was never going anywhere whilst under contract... operation new deals all round will the Coventrio’s priority now.

A new contract for Mowbray and I’m done.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Didn't Darrenrovers say Mowbray would be gone by end of May? 

So did a few people tbh. Looks like barring a miracle, that won’t be happening sadly.

1 hour ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm done now on the basis he's still employed by the club, as are Waggott and Venus. They tried to sell the training ground. Let's not forget that. 

The final straw for me was when Mowbray said that he wasn’t interested in the league table. 

53 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

So did a few people tbh. Looks like barring a miracle, that won’t be happening sadly.

Never know will Venkys and I have notices that Mowbray is very quiet in the media since end of the season and no interviews really

We all need to get down to Ewood for the 1st home game next season (no I'm not saying buy a ST, single match ticket will do) & make it quite clear that we don't want Mowbray anywhere near the club! 

Other than boycotting ST sales it's about our only hope. He's so arrogant I honestly don't think he'd be able to take it.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

We all need to get down to Ewood for the 1st home game next season (no I'm not saying buy a ST, single match ticket will do) & make it quite clear that we don't want Mowbray anywhere near the club! 

Other than boycotting ST sales it's about our only hope. He's so arrogant I honestly don't think he'd be able to take it.

Get to Fylde first and give him shit there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Never know will Venkys and I have notices that Mowbray is very quiet in the media since end of the season and no interviews really

What's surprising about the manager being quiet when the season is over?He will be spending time with his family etc like the players

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

What he said during the season was utter bollocks. Maybe it's not a bad thing that he is keeping quiet now it's over

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I reckon that’s ambitious for next season should Arma leave. Fully expecting a dog fight.

With our squad I am expecting at least a top half finish next season. With Mowbray still in charge I think we will fall short of my expectations.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

In League 1?

Eventually.

I think under this ownership it is inevitable, it's a 100% more likely than any flirt with top flight. At some point they will completely and finally lose interest and slash funding permanently. 

I think that tipping point might have been reached now possibly. With Covid distractions and this regime wasting the last few years budget pissing around with selfish experiments.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, islander200 said:

What's surprising about the manager being quiet when the season is over? He will be spending time with his family etc like the players

season ended 3 weeks ago. He should back at the club along with CEO or Senior management team talking to players or their agents or their clubs trying to get deals in or set up deals. The facts he isn't doing this leads to think thats his position isn't 100% safe despite Waggott's comments to the forum. Until we find out more about what was said during the zoom meeting with Fans Forum than I not 100% convinced he is safe as manager here

4 hours ago, rigger said:

What he said during the season was utter bollocks. Maybe it's not a bad thing that he is keeping quiet now it's over

Thats a fair point. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

He should back at the club along with CEO or Senior management team talking to players or their agents or their clubs trying to get deals in or set up deals. The facts he isn't doing this leads to think thats his position isn't 100% safe despite Waggott's comments to the forum.

Jesus wept. Just because he isn't doing interviews doesn't mean he isn't back working after his holidays. It also doesn't mean he isn't still on his holidays. 

Very few interviews are done in close season. You might get one or two. 

• Like 4