BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham - Away, Sat 2nd Jan

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s lost the dressing room no doubt,i don`t think they are taking any notice of what he says,not for 1 second to i think he`s telling them to just lump the ball up front aimlessley

I would only say he’s lost the dressing room in that they’ve probably lost faith in what he’s saying and doing. But I suspect for the easy life they’d back him to the hilt. 

• Like 1

I've said last week I want Mowbray gone now.

However it's a tad unfair to criticise the teams play today.

We have a back four consisting of a CM, a LB at RB and our worst LB! 

We then have Travis back after injury, Brereton (2nd game back), Davenport his first start for us.

Really difficult to have a decent playing style when the team has changed so much. 

Mowbray out but let's hang on for the win!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

I would only say he’s lost the dressing room in that they’ve probably lost faith in what he’s saying and doing. But I suspect for the easy life they’d back him to the hilt. 

This the players are gutless and have an ego thinking they’re better than they are

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I would say that's a defense mechanism. Too many burns 

I am fully expecting an equaliser, but even if we do scrape a win it's difficult to care because it's clear we are going nowhere under this manager.

Feels very similar to Bowyer's final full season. From memory the season was basically over by February, and I think it may well be the case this time around too. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

This ref is as bad as I have seen. 100% we should put a complaint in 

He's not even hiding his bias 

I agree about the complaint, he is worthless. But I dont think it's pure bias. He has baffled me with a few decisions in our favour too.