BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham - Away, Sat 2nd Jan

Isn't it mad that our defence is so bad that when majority of our first choice is injured I am thinking "ah throw anyone in, can't be any worse?"

Can't even blame the reserves stepping in as the first choice players would probably be as bad if we concede. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Players in their natural positions?

Don't be silly that never happens. 

The one that annoyed me most was Elliott. He was playing really well out wide so he moves him inside. Why? Just why? That is imbellic behaviour. There's no £5 million or teacher's pet reason to shoehorn Elliott into an unfamiliar position so why do it. 

I also don't think the current formation suits Dack at all but that's a longer term.worry. 

Goodness we are a mess. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue blood said:

The one that annoyed me most was Elliott. He was playing really well out wide so he moves him inside.

And moves the joint top scorer in the division out wide. Too clever by half is Tony, or at least he thinks he is. 

If he does make wholesale changes today and they still lose he will look like he's desperate. Never a good look for a manager. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moops said:

This is my first post and I don't want to sound too optimistic but I really feel Rovers are still able to fight for one of the playoff spots. This league is all about momentum. A win today can change a lot.
In an ideal world, TM was already been fired but I can't see this happen no matter what. I know Rovers are not looking too good at this moment, but after seeing all the other teams in this league play, I truly believe there is a reason to be optimistic. 
Is Stoke city better? A team that after 35 minutes against Rovers, one of its players got a yellow card for time wasting.

Yes, because they beat us. 

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Got a feeling it’s Mowbray’s last stand if we lose.

A change of manager after today would allow positive impetus into the club if we lose today.

As fir watching on iFollow? Not a chance not only can I do without the frustration I can’t bear the thought of that awful commentary team!

1-0

There is not a cat in hell's chance that these owners will pot Mowbray, not a chance.

For one who is going to out the bug in their ear that it is time to go, his best buddy Waggot? no way not going to happen.

Look how long Kean kept his job whennit was clear to all and sundry he was way out of his depth.  Of course there was those in football's hierarchy who said we, us fans, were being mean and unreasonable, but the point stands, he should have.been gone after the 1st season.

Same thing with the outstanding, brown paper bags all round, candidate stuck around way longer than he should have.  He should never have made it into the New Year.  Couple that with the fact they kicked into touch the REAL outstanding candidate and it shows just how clueless and devoid of ambition they are.  No ToMo is here to stay until he subjects us to a Coventry type meltdown which, when watching the player's body language, is not too far away.

Nope, there is nobody here that can guide the Venky's, that can.explain to them the footballing idiocy that this dinosaur comes up with week in week out.  No one to show them how players are not being played in there strongest positions, how favourites get game time ahead of better players, yeah he's here for a while yet.

Sorry I should have put thisnin the Mowbray thread, Mods move if you want.

Edited by USABlue