BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

Oh dear.....my view for what it's worth

Travis effective without the ball, not so with it.

Downing slow and ponderous

Pears is fucking crap

Tempo and urgency completely non-existent

Buckley out of position, ineffective and not looking to impact the game

Brereton poor and we're in danger of overrating him just because he doesn't fall over every time he gets the ball

Trybull neat and tidy

Bell is Bell

Dolan looks our main threat

Dack looks every inch a player who has missed 12 months of football

Just gutted I took Donny out of my acca at the last minute when they were a tasty 4/1

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Butty said:

He should have saved it no doubt about that but he can’t solely be blamed when there man has just been allowed to run the length of the River Thames unchallenged. 

Yes, he was allowed to run too far but it was a poor shot that any competent keeper should save. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

One piece of play in that first half sums Mowbray up we have the ball level with Doncaster 18 yard line. Ball ends up with our keeper we kept possession mind. Oh and pears is far worse than Steele.

Seeing that goal again is just appalling from Pears, better goalkeepers at Blacksnape/Corporation Park

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 92er said:

Might not be good, but what about when we conceded 7 goals against Shrewsbury in our first ever spell in the 3rd Division. No idea who played in that team, but the defence must have been awful.

No Sir roger got injured.

13 minutes ago, J*B said:

Pears positioning was dreadful then. The pitch didn’t help, but he should have been set much earlier. Anyone seen the young Greek keeper?

His positioning had been poor on many occasions in his 3 apps. Spotted it several times today and of course during his debut. 

Crap goalie. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doogs said:

Ih my it's a good job the fans arnt allowed in. How many would turn up each week to watch this week after week?..Asking for a friend.

Put it this way if fans were allowed back in next week I won’t be going until Moggasaurus has been put out to grass 

• Like 1