BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

For the goal they worked the ball right through our team until it was about six of their players running at our back four, completely bypassed the midfield. When I saw their player shaping to shoot I was relieved, I thought it was a mistake as he was miles out and they had the overload. I thought we had got away with one. Don't really think our centre backs could have done anything else.

Shocking keeping.

4 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

We seem to every third round. However I’d put it down to Mowbray just being an awful manager to be honest.

I watched the Coventry iFollow feed against them earlier in the season. They had a novel approach of reading out fan tweets / messages during the game.

Good lord does that fan base hate Mowbray. I can see why.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I’d wager we won’t make any changes at the break. ‘More of the same lads’ will be ToMo’s war cry. 

Changes to come around the hour mark, like last week, week before that, week before that.  Not saying Mowbray is predictable, but?

27 minutes ago, J*B said:

I know I always give him a hard time but I just cannot see why anyone rates Buckley. Too small, too lightweight, not commanding enough, not enough influence. 

And not a full back. Until he's given an extended run in CM it's very hard to judge. Maybe we could Nyambe in CM and see how he gets on. Mowbray is doing Buckley no favours. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

On that goal, I feel like Johnson would have kept backing off until his back was touching the net if the lad had kept going.

It was almost as though he doesn't know how to play centre half.

Having watched the way Chorley played and the simple , yet effective way they got the ball forward quickly at every opportunity I have now had to endure 45 minutes of ponderous, thoughtless dross from our so called “professional” players. I am so glad I cannot attend our games as just one live game would be my limit. Come on You Magpies.. 

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

And not a full back. Until he's given an extended run in CM it's very hard to judge. Maybe we could Nyambe in CM and see how he gets on. Mowbray is doing Buckley no favours. 

I'd play Ryan ahead of Bucko anywhere on the pitch. Different gravy

• Like 1