BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

.....I'd suggest actually watching the second half mate.

Ah, so no examples of any actual end product yet. Cool. Hope you're enjoying through the rose tinted spectacles. 

I like Dolan, but a few step overs on the touchline, whilst nice, are not goals or assists.

Hopefully he delivers second half 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I’m afraid I bought Mowbray’s line about his love for the FA Cup, hook, line & sinker. I’m not seeing evidence of it today. 

Methinks we need to see Elliott & Arma, & perhaps Gally in the 2nd half, if we hope to advance in the Cup. 

Low intensity and disjointed

Why did I expect anything else either? 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah, so no examples of any actual end product yet. Cool. Hope you're enjoying through the rose tinted spectacles. 

I like Dolan, but a few step overs on the touchline, whilst nice, are goals or assists.

No end product at the moment.  He's played maybe one good ball to someone out wide but no crosses of note.  Should have slipped Brero in then after good work

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I like Dolan, but a few step overs on the touchline, whilst nice, are not goals or assists.

He set up one of our best chances with some great skill and a great pass to Buckley 

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Dack and Travis starting and we're losing to League One opposition. You're excuses are running out Mowbray you clown 

We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again.

And take the positives. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Dack and Travis starting and we're losing to League One opposition. You're excuses are running out Mowbray you clown 

Neither look fit to me!

Think both carrying too much weight.

• Like 1