Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

This is putrid stuff

How are we so shit? 

I think we simply reflect the manager and coaching staff.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well a full house on the Mowbray bingo. A textbook Mowbray performance with just about every ingredient on display today.  - Bright(ish) start to the game for the first 10-15 minutes but alas no

It was always going to be tough against a side like Doncaster. We did well to stay in it for as long as we did and make a contest of it. Donny have to be one of the favourites for this competitio

Beaten by a better coached and organised team, who played some nice stuff on the counter and thoroughly deserved their win.  The goalkeeper isn't good enough, terrible from Mowbray to spend money

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, rickard said:

I've done more than Bell, and I'm on a couch in Sweden...

I wish I was on a couch in Sweden.  A couch in a bar.  Would make this game infinitely more palatable.

8 minutes ago, matt83 said:

We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again. We dust ourselves off and go again.

He can't even dust properly the useless twat. Can't manage, can't coach, can't dust.

Can consume lemon drizzle and appreciate an earthy footballer. 

9 minutes ago, rickard said:

I've done more than Bell, and I'm on a couch in Sweden...

I'd rather be on a coach in Sweden at the minute. Especially if it was driven by The Palma Violets tour manager.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I still can’t believe that their nervy keeper hasn’t had one save to make and we’re 65 mins in.

Really? we've been like this since November.

This Rovers side. So many games where we knock on the door all game but never find the key.

Meanwhile we leave ours wide open.

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

On that goal, I feel like Johnson would have kept backing off until his back was touching the net if the lad had kept going.

The scorer picked the ball up in his own half FFS.

We really do have too many of the same type of player.

Armstrong, Dolan, Elliott, Rothwell and Dack and, to and extent, Brereton. All on at the expense of our midfield.

I predict another Donny goal.

• J*B unpinned this topic