BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

2 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

Genuine question. When did Buckley last have a really good game? 

I think the lad is awful.

IMO, he is so weak and offers nothing wherever he plays.

Wish those PL clubs would come in quickly with their £10million - watching a sounder of pigs fly across my garden!!!!

• Like 1

Feeling totally detached from the club. Watching blokes wearing our shirts, most technically poor, some overweight, all lacking in football intelligence, clearly never played together before....and all this after “ we’ve dusted ourselves down and gone again “ ....all your door Mowbray....

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah, so no examples of any actual end product yet. Cool. Hope you're enjoying through the rose tinted spectacles. 

I like Dolan, but a few step overs on the touchline, whilst nice, are not goals or assists.

Hopefully he delivers second half 

I don't go memorizing everything so can't describe them to you no, but he created several openings for players if they had more nouse about them. We only created one clear cut chance as a team all game, but in the positions Dolan found himself in he did excellently.

He has however been quiet this half and made a couple of poor decisions with the final ball. But also teed up Downing. These spectacles are not rose tinted. If anything I'm a miserable git, especially right now! But this lad frightens defences.

9 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

That is a big worry but very few posters seem  to agree , people think once lockdown is over and fans are allowed back in the ground , attendaces will be up , I can see the opposite happening at Ewood if Mowbray is still in charge ....

Waggy76. I agree with you 100 per cent. I wont be going while boring Tony is still here.

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

I don't go memorizing everything so can't describe them to you no, but he created several openings for players if they had more nouse about them. We only created one clear cut chance as a team all game, but in the positions Dolan found himself in he did excellently.

He has however been quiet this half and made a couple of poor decisions with the final ball. But also teed up Downing. These spectacles are not rose tinted. If anything I'm a miserable git, especially right now! But this lad frightens defences.

Unless he starts delivering goals and/or assists he won't terrify anyone. Saying that he would be good if the other players had more nous could apply to any player we pick out. They are disjointed as can be. 

Rothwell and Armstrong non existent