BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn v Doncaster, FA Cup, Sat 9th Jan

Carter gone on loan.

Magloire can't play on as his loan deal at Hartlepool expires after their game on Saturday (sounds like they wanna loan him out again anyway)

Ayala, Williams, Wharton out. 

Looking thin on the ground for centre backs here. 

He might start an under 23 player but i can't seem him not playing Lenihan.

Feckin hell, we are playing Donny of League 1 who have been ravaged by Covid.

I expect to see Dack and Brereton start.

Unless Mowbray throws a complete wobbler and lines up with 4 dustbins across the back then it's a nailed on home banker.

Rovers' win is 13/18 and barring any Mowbray idiocy (I'll make that call when I see our line up at 2.00pm), I'll be placing £180 to win £130.  And before anyone questions my sanity, I made a bundle on Man City tonight who, after their Chelsea performance, were as high as 11/10 to win tonight - a licence to print money.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Feckin hell, we are playing Donny of League 1 who have been ravaged by Covid.

I expect to see Dack and Brereton start.

Unless Mowbray throws a complete wobbler and lines up with 4 dustbins across the back then it's a nailed on home banker.

Rovers' win is 13/18 and barring any Mowbray idiocy (I'll make that call when I see our line up at 2.00pm), I'll be placing £180 to win £130.  And before anyone questions my sanity, I made a bundle on Man City tonight who, after their Chelsea performance, were as high as 11/10 to win tonight - a licence to print money.

You're the only person I know who takes the bookies to the cleaners Mercer...💫

Mercers ran yesterday at Lingfield, I thought you might own a leg.  Decent each way 2nd at 10/1...

7 hours ago, WacoRover said:

Dack & Travis In the 11 should insure we move on in the competition.

As a Texan latecomer to Blackburn Rovers fandom, I love the domestic Cups, but I’m much more concerned about fielding a quality club vs Stoke. 

As I once said to some lads from Southampton, "Why would you pick us? Are you off your rocker?!" As someone whose earliest Rovers memories were whilst sat on my Mum's shoulders, a few words I'd take friendly issue with:

1. Should. We all know *should*. We all know Rovers don't hang with *should*.

2. Cups. Cup*s*. This is not the League Cup. This is the FA Cup. Abide with Me. Stanley Matthews. Matching suits. Dave Whelan breaking his leg. The Crazy Gang. That episode of The Detectives. 1884-6 and all that. It's written into football folklore in a way the league just isn't.

Personally, I'd prefer Rovers to win the FA Cup than win another Premier League. Been there. Done that. Neither are going to happen any time soon but the magic of the cup is strong with this one.

Side note, if we don't loan a player in time, why on Earth would you loan out your last, fit defender in Carter? We must be close.

Edited by Riverside under the drip
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Prelude said:

Anyone else tried to sign up for the fa player to watch the game? Tried several times to sign up and get this error 🤯.

Anyone know if they show it live on YouTube? 

Screenshot_20210105-080313_The FA Player.jpg

It did that when I tried linking it with Facebook or Twitter. When I signed 'normally', it worked fine.

2 hours ago, Riverside under the drip said:

Little symbols in the blue bar underneath the regular sign-in options. If I re-phrase: It took me 3 tries then lots of pratting around with multiple confirmations. The site seems a bit amateur.

Tried normal login and Facebook same error 🤯. Emailed them yesterday but still not heard back 

1 hour ago, HowieFive0 said:

https://www.thefa.com/news

Sign up on the main FA page..link above  ..its the same login details you need for the FA Player ..link below.

The FA Player

Cheers. I'll give this a go. 

Sorry if I've missed it, but I'm assuming there's no iFollow for this one (free or otherwise) as there's not option for a video match pass. Presumably because iFollow is an EFL thing.

Edit: Worked perfectly for me doing it this way on my laptop. Thanks👍

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Cheers. I'll give this a go. 

Sorry if I've missed it, but I'm assuming there's no iFollow for this one (free or otherwise) as there's not option for a video match pass. Presumably because iFollow is an EFL thing.

Edit: Worked perfectly for me doing it this way on my laptop. Thanks👍

Correct. Not on iFollow

• Like 1