BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Future of Watching Rovers

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

In the current climate and lockdown where we are told to stay home, protect the NHS and save lives. Most fans cant have a feel good factor cos we cant attend games sadly. If we could people might have it. 

Following Rovers right now is so very different and still strange from the normal way of watching games. 

Of course there can be a feelgood factor. It requires a successful team on the pitch. Imagine if we were in the top 2 and in good form with Gallagher and Brereton on 10 goals each.

TV or in person that would get the imagination going.

At it’s heart, as we all know, success on the pitch is what sells tickets and puts bums on seats. With the money he has spent, Mowbray has squandered that opportunity and we look to be treading water. Not going to capture anyone’s imagination.

51 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Of course there can be a feelgood factor. It requires a successful team on the pitch. Imagine if we were in the top 2 and in good form with Gallagher and Brereton on 10 goals each.

TV or in person that would get the imagination going.

At it’s heart, as we all know, success on the pitch is what sells tickets and puts bums on seats. With the money he has spent, Mowbray has squandered that opportunity and we look to be treading water. Not going to capture anyone’s imagination.

if we were top 2 and good form yes I would be happy but it still wouldn't be the same as being there in stadium and watching live with friends at Ewood Park and some away grounds. 

But I missed being at Ewood Park there in my normal seat. After being a season ticket holder for so long you get used to watching your team in that specific way and clearly it something you enjoyed doing. watching or listening from home on a regular basis isn't the same, 

I guess its easier if you are used to watching your team from home or mostly on TV cos thats the way you are supporting your team. 

15 hours ago, only2garners said:

Your question wasn't about season tickets though.

If you follow the conversation, I think you will find it was about the uptake of season tickets at certain prices. I stated the uptake could be effected if covid restrictions where still in place next season.