BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Winners make their own luck. Bad officiating happens in every game in this league. That shit decision has nothing to do with the fact we can't defend. Do you honestly believe we'd have kept a clean sheet if that goal had been allowed? I don't. 

Completely different game though. The poor decision changed the game. We don't know what would have happened. We could have scored a second. 

There are poor decisions, though ones, but that one looked to be pretty inexcusable. He had time to time to watch it, very few players involved and literally looking straight at it. Inexcusable. 

Obviously still shite defending though. The decision changed the game though. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Poor pitch, players carrying knocks, crap officiating, Powell scoring a set piece goal - this just feels really miserable. 

There was so much hope and excitement at the start of the season, but I just feel numb watching us play now.

The players look completely drained of energy.

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Completely different game though. The poor decision changed the game. We don't know what would have happened. We could have scored a second. 

There are poor decisions, thought owns, but that one looked to be pretty inexcusable. He had time to time to watch it, very few players involved and literally looking straight at it. Inexcusable. 

Obviously still shite defending though. The decision changed the game though. 

For all we know we score that goal, they go up the other end and score two before half time. Just as likely as us scoring a second considering our recent form. I certainly wouldn't have backed us to keep a clean sheet even if the goal did count, and 1 shot on goal to Stoke's 7 in this first half doesn't suggest we've been in control of the game at any point.

Not having a go at you mate but I am tired of the excuses for this manager and this team. Something has got to change. 

• Like 6