BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke (h) Saturday 16th Jan

6 minutes ago, DE. said:

Winners make their own luck. Bad officiating happens in every game in this league. That shit decision has nothing to do with the fact we can't defend. Do you honestly believe we'd have kept a clean sheet if that goal had been allowed? I don't. 

Clean sheet or not I'd rather it be 1-1 with the correct decision and shite defending than 0-1. 

4 minutes ago, Gogger said:

What can he do? Travis way off the pace and Elliot does nothing, not even sure he has left the midfield line this game

Not helped by the fact he’s expected to close down their keeper more often than anyone else!

Stop blaming the pitch. Stoke is playing on the same pitch. They had more shot attempts than us, scored a goal, their general passing is still miles ahead of us, looked solid, disciplined.

Too many of our players seems unfit, slow and uninterested. Only Branthwaite looks a breathe of fresh air, and thats because he just joined us. 

• Like 6

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Stop blaming the pitch. Stoke is playing on the same pitch. They had more shot attempts than us, scored a goal, their general passing is still miles ahead of us, looked solid, disciplined.

Too many of our players seems unfit, slow and uninterested. Only Branthwaite looks a breathe of fresh air, and thats because he just joined us. 

Don’t worry, Tony will get that early enthusiasm out of him by next week.

• Like 2

Absolutely abysmal as usual.

Second to every ball, not strong enough in the tackle. Our Centre halves hanging around the edge of our box, nowhere near half way line. 
Johnson is absolutely useless. He can’t bloody run why is he playing? Slows everything down.

Mowbray out, learned nothing. We are weak

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Totally appalling performance and pitch...

We look terrible. For what it's worth I would get Brereton on as at least the ball sticks to him. Also Id get Johnson off for Holtby so we actually can pass the ball a bit.

But we look totally physically outfought.

I'd bring Brereton and Davenport on. 

I'd take Johnson and Travis off (he's on a yellow and doesn't look match fit).

Revert back to 4-3-3. Play Dack in CM with Davenport and Rothwell. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Stoke no efforts at goal until they score, now they've had several and hit the post.

Our team has no backbone. So weak mentally. As soon as something goes against us we crumble. It's no coincidence that we very rarely come from behind to win. 

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Clean sheet or not I'd rather it be 1-1 with the correct decision and shite defending than 0-1. 

Stoke may not have scored and we'd still be 1-0 up. Maybe they get fired up and score 2 or 3. We'll never know. Our collapse afterwards is inexcusable though. We're lucky to be going in only one down. 

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Sharpe's assessment:-

Miserable stuff, defensively all over the show from set plays, all too easy for the visitors who could be out of sight.

Sharpe and our media team could just copy and paste the same stuff every single week. It’d be laughable if it wasn’t so serious.